Statistical Process Control (SPC) with Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
Course aim:After completing the training, the participant:
- Understands what are the factors of process variation and how to influence them
- Can interpret process capability coefficients and their impact on production quality
- Knows the benefits of implementing statistical process evaluation
- Has the ability to select, conduct and interpret control charts
- Can correctly interpret the GRR coefficient and the resulting possibilities of improving the measurement system
- Quality Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Project Leader
- Quality Controller
See the laboratory
day 2, h. 9.00 - 15.00
- A certificate of completion
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature (regarding stationary training)
- Writing aids (pen, notebook) - regarding stationary training
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice (regarding stationary training)
During each training day, participants receive:
- Unlimited access to the Cechownia Cafe coffee bar, serving tea and high-quality freshly ground coffee. The bar is equipped with:
- NECTO Karisma - a professional espresso machine of Italian production.
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 - a professional espresso machine made in Switzerland.
- Two-course dinner - a combination of traditional, home-made flavors with meals served in restaurants.