PROFIBUS DP diagnostics
- Broadening participants’ knowledge by including advanced knowledge about DP protocol, transmission media and advanced PROFIbus DP diagnostics
- Practical exercises in analyzing typical elements of networks, diagnostic problems and errors common for PROFIbus DP network
- Detailed information about maintenance, functions and diagnostic methods of PROFIbus Tester 4
Poznaj naszą firmę
See the laboratory
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
day 2 h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 3 h. 9.00 - 16.00
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
Participants of the courses in industrial networks, PROFIBUS and PROFINET in particular, have at their disposal multi-element sets forming the extensive network, which allows performing a variety of exercises and tasks.
- 192 KB work memory
- 24 digital inputs
- 16 digital outputs
- 4 analog inputs
- 2 analog putputs
- Interface: MPI/DP ETHERNET/PROFINET
- ET-200S PROFINET and PROFIBUS
- CP 342-5 communication processor
- Distributed analog I/O modules TURCK
- Distributed digital I/O modules TURCK
- Operator panel - Siemens OP177B
- Remote digital and analog input/output modules - , IO-Link Balluff
- Remote valve manifold (digital inputs/outputs) - PNEUMAX
- Diagnostic device - Softing PROFIBUS Tester 4
- Pneumatic regulation valve - Parker
- Analog position/rotation sensor
- A set of different sensors - Balluff
- Valve manifolds - Parker, TURCK, PNEUMAX
- A set of pneumatic cylinders with position sensors - Parker
- Pneumatic cylinders with position sensors - PNEUMAX
- Binary signal simulator
- Analog input/output signal simulator (0-10V) with electronic voltage indicators
- Safety buttons and START/STOP buttons
Diversity of our network stations based on equipment made by different manufacturers makes it possible for the participants to learn different installation and configuration methods for a variety of devices. Additionally, a number of interconnected network stations reflects as far as possible the actual field networks and provides students a unique opportunity to learn to diagnose and eliminate failures and errors occurring in the industrial field networks.Our Industrial Network Laboratoryis also equipped with SOFTING AG modern diagnostic devices for advanced industrial network diagnostics which are also widely used during the course.
STEP7: SIMATIC S7-300 is the most popular and the most commonly used PLC. It intended to be used with machine automation processes, in production lines and technological objects. SIMATIC S7-300 is a universal and modern automation system platform and enables constructing both autonomic and distributed control systems based on communication networks. Available communication interfaces PROFIBUS and Ethernet/PROFINET enable integrating controllers into a uniform production control system.
Configuration software is also supported by specialist software PROFIBUS Diagnostic Suite supplemented by PROFIBUS Tester instruments. It facilitates troubleshooting and analysis of the network’s operation by means of a range of parameter visualization tools (both physical parameters of the network and work parameters at the level of the communication protocol) presenting data in the form of visualizations, charts and diagrams.
Tutor of the courses in PROFIBUS DP diagnostics is the manager of over 20 implementation projects and technological start-ups. Projects supervised by him are based on the following controllers and process stations: Siemens (S7-200, S7300), ABB (AC500, AC700, AC800F, AC800M), Beckhoff (BX9000, CX1000, CX1020, C6920), Omron (CPM2, CP1Li H, CJ), ifm-electronic. SCADA systems : WinCC, Movicon and HMI. They have been implemented in companies operating in the metal, food, petrochemical and chemical industry.Our tutors are industrial representatives with long-standing experience:
- Automation engineers
- IT specialists
Professional competencies of our lecturers centre around such specialties as: PLC - Siemens Simatic Step 7 (LAD, FBD, SCL, STL, CFC), WinCC, Protool, WinCC Flexible, HMI, SCADA, FAT, SAT, FDS, Rockwell RSView, Rockwell - Allen Bradley PLC, Mitsubishi PLC serii Q, Proface, Delphi (Object Pascal), C++ (Borland C++ Builder, Microsoft Vislual C++, Qt) for Windows and Linux, SQL, ABB robot programming, Siemens: S7-300, S7-400, HMI, MPI, Industrial Ethernet, SEW and ABB drives, Profibus, Profinet, implementation projects, trainings, electronic drawing and P&I diagrams.
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!