Course aim:The training aims to provide practical tools, techniques and strategies related to innovation management and to increase participants' awareness of innovation key concepts. The expected effects of the training include:
- Understanding key concepts and theories related to innovation management, such as innovation strategies, innovation processes, innovative business models and innovation culture.
- Ability to use various tools and techniques of business environment analysis, such as SWOT, PESTEL, or Porter's five forces analysis, to identify innovation opportunities.
- Ability to develop and implement innovation strategies, manage innovation portfolios, design innovations and manage innovation projects.
- Gaining knowledge about the commercialization of innovations, including marketing strategies and processes of implementing innovations on the market.
- Development of the ability to monitor and evaluate innovative results, apply innovation metrics and evaluate the effectiveness of innovation strategies.
- Understanding the role of an organizational culture conducive to innovation and an innovative approach to work, including creativity, risk-taking and teamwork.
Target group:The target group of this training may be:
- Managers and heads of departments responsible for innovation, research and development, marketing, product or service management.
- Business owners and entrepreneurs who want to innovate in their organizations.
- Innovation, project management and market analysis specialists who want to expand their knowledge and skills in the field of innovation management.
- Consultants and business advisors who help companies develop and implement innovative strategies.
See the laboratory
day 2, h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 3, h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 4, h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 5, h. 9.00 - 16.00
- Certyfikat ukończenia kursu w 2 językach – polskim i angielskim
- Educational aids: scripts
- Dostęp do fachowej literatury i czasopism branżowych (dot. szkoleń stacjonarnych)
- Materiały piśmiennicze np. notatnik, długopis (dot. szkoleń stacjonarnych)
- Kompleksową pomoc indywidualnie przydzielonych opiekunów kursu
- Karty Kursantów upoważniające do zniżek w wybranych gliwickich lokalach partnerskich (dot. szkoleń stacjonarnych)
During each training day, participants receive:
- Unlimited access to the Cechownia Cafe coffee bar, serving tea and high-quality freshly ground coffee. The bar is equipped with:
- NECTO Karisma - a professional espresso machine of Italian production.
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 - a professional espresso machine made in Switzerland.
- Two-course dinner - a combination of traditional, home-made flavors with meals served in restaurants.