Operating and programing CNC machines with OKUMA controller
- Design and operation principles of the machine tool with OKUMA control system
- Operating the controller
- Writing machining programs
- Writing machining programs for the turned/milled elements
- Design and operation of the CNC lathe/milling machine
Poznaj naszą firmę
See the laboratory
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
CNC control system – OSP-P300S
- OSP-P300S - turning and milling center MULTUS B200II
Trainings may be also carried out at the Client’s premises with the use of
other OKUMA platforms:
- Characteristics of the CNC machine
- Definition of numerical control
- Coordinate systems
- Tool measurement methods
- Element and tool measurement probes
- Programming tool movements (line, circle, helix)
- Elements of parametric programming
- Tool radius compensation
- Machining cycles
- Transformation cycles
- Cutting parameters
- Exploitation of machining tools
- Operation modes of the machine tools
- Tools installation
- Tool measurement by means of the probe
- Tool measurement without the probe
- Setting machine datum surface
- Measurement probe cycles
- Probe calibration
- Writing programs in semi-automatic mode (MDI)
- Editor functions
- Program simulation
- Programming basic geometric elements
- Programming with the use of machining cycles
- Writing subprograms
- Parametric defining (Q variables)
- Safe start-up procedure
- Precise machining
In order to enable participants to practice their skills, it is necessary for the client to provide a machine tool, materials and cutting and measurement tools (calipers, micrometers, gauge blocks) as well as mounting elements adjusted to the type of the material provided.
It is also possible to machine the elements that will be further processed in the firm.
In the practical part of the training in our Center, we use MULTUS Series machines:
MULTUS machines are multi-function lathes combined with milling centers. Multi-functionality of the machine guarantees major benefits for the user:
- reduction in machining time by decreasing the number of mounting elements at the same time maintaining the accuracy and reducing the time of cutting as much as possible
- Collision Avoidance System - by running the real-time virtual application seconds ahead of the actual cutting, problems can be detected early and the machine stopped before a costly collision
- high accuracy of even the most complex applications
- Thermo-Friendly Concept – ensures high accuracy machining, even in the most complex applications
- Collision Avoidance System – works in manual or automatic mode, controls the elements in the machine and stops its operation in the event of an impending collision
- Machining Navi – helps enhance effectiveness of the machine by optimizing machining parameters in order to avoid vibration
- Turning length = 550/750 mm
- Maximum turning average = 600 mm
- Spindle speed = 600 rpm
- Spindle power = 11/7,5 kW
The tools used during coursesEquipment available at workbenches and auxiliary tools:
- measuring instruments: :
- gauge blocks
- demonstration tools:
- turning tools with indexable inserts
- folding tools
- special tools
- cutter heads
Watch a video presenting laboratories of numerically controlled machine tools used during our professional engineering trainings.
Our tutors are industrial representatives with a vast practical experience. Their main focus is on passing knowledge of the real examples of problems encountered in the process of using numerically controlled machines. They have implemented many systems and conducted a number of courses in CNC and CAD/CAM.
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- NECTO Karisma – a professional Italian coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!