Problem Solving – how to solve organization problems according to the 8D Method and the A3 Report
Course aim:After completing the training, the participant:
- Can run complaint processes based on the 8D report
- Can use basic problem solving tools
- Has the ability to improve the organization by using the A3 report in practice
- Quality engineer
- Process Engineer
- Project leader
- Quality controller
See the laboratory
day 2, h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 3, h. 9.00 - 16.00
- A certificate of completion
- Educational aids: scripts
- Writing aids (pen, notebook) - regarding stationary training
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice (regarding stationary training)
During each training day, participants receive:
- Unlimited access to the Cechownia Cafe coffee bar, serving tea and high-quality freshly ground coffee. The bar is equipped with:
- NECTO Karisma - a professional espresso machine of Italian production.
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 - a professional espresso machine made in Switzerland.
- Two-course dinner - a combination of traditional, home-made flavors with meals served in restaurants.