SIEMENS SIMATIC S7-1500 TIA Portal programming – level 2
Aim of this course:
- Introduction to the design and functions of the Siemens SIMATIC S7-1500 logic controllers
- Learning about the advanced programming functions, configuration, maintenance and diagnostics of the SIMATIC S7-1500 logic controllers
- Introduction to the methods of programming industrial objects in the TIA Portal STEP7 environment using different type of blocks and STL language
- Broadening the knowledge and enhancing the skills acquired during the basic course
See the laboratory
day 2 h. 8.00 - 16.00
day 3 h. 8.00 - 16.00
day 4 h. 8.00 - 16.00
day 5 h. 8.00 - 13.30
- Individual workstations
- Extra free training hours for practice
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
Our laboratories are equipped with modern machines and devices used in the industry and supplied by the renowned manufacturers.During the TIA1500-2 course participants use: Siemens SIMATIC S7-1500 controller, with the programming device including:
- 8 buttons inducing input signals
- Potentiometer regulating the analog input voltage
- LCD displaying analog input and output voltage
- uAir service unit
- A valve manifold with 2 electro-pneumatic valves
- Two double-acting pneumatic cylinders
- Reed sensors informing about the position of the limit cylinders
- Electronic proportional regulator
- Angle encoder
- PT100 temperature sensor with a 0-10V transcoder
- Frequency converter
- Permanent magnet motor
STEP 7 V13 is an efficient and intuitive solution to all engineering tasks. Totally Integrated Automation Portal offers the user a unique efficiency of every task and step of programming thanks to its transparency, intelligent navigation system and clear path of working on a project. Functions such as drag-drop, copy-paste and autofill make your work much faster and easier. Programming languages and IEC norms – editors rich in functionality and efficient compilers:
Our tutors are industrial representatives with a vast practical experience in implementation and engineering projects. Their main focus is on passing knowledge of the real examples of problems encountered in their everyday work. They have implemented many systems and conducted a number of courses.Zobacz więcej szczegółów na temat naszych trenerów
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!