Machine and device operation (according to 2006/42/WE and 2009/104/WE directives)
See the laboratory
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
- Classification of machines, technical devices and equipment:
- identification of the machines subject to the Machinery Directive,
- identification of the machines subject to the Tool Directive,
- identification of the equipment subject to the Tool Directive.
- Machine and technical devices safety system:
- requirement structures of the European Union directives,
- requirement structure according to the Polish law.
- Ensuring safe operation of machines and technical devices:
- responsibilities of employers, team leaders and employees.
- New Approach Directives:
- subject matter of the related directives,
- applicable requirements, complementarity requirements.
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/WE:
- responsibilities of the manufacturer (CE marking, declaration of conformity),
- responsibilities of the entity putting the machines into service,
- responsibilities of a technical device user (operation documentation).
- Essential requirements for machine operation:
- conditions for putting the machines and technical devices into service,
- documenting conformity with operation requirements.
- Possibilities of introducing changes in the machines and technical devices in use:
- in case of the necessity of adjusting to essential requirements,
- without the necessity of adjusting to the essential requirements.
- Framework Directive 89/391/EWG:
- shaping the level of safety and risk reduction,
- identification of the framework directive requirements, in the context of machines and technical devices,
- role and tasks included in particular directives.
- Directive 2009/104/EWG:
- shaping the technical safety level,
- risk reduction at a workstation.
- Directives related to the Tool Directive:
- requirement characteristics of the related directives.
- Equipment operation:
- areas of particular requirements.
- Machine and technical devices operation in the national requirements:
- general national requirements for the safe operation of machines and technical devices in workplaces,
- industry specific requirements for the safe operation of machines and technical devices in workplaces.
- Directive 2009/104/EWG:
- minimum requirements characteristics,
- relating minimum requirements to the national requirements in machine operation safety and health protection of the employees operating the technical devices,
- qualifications of the staff operating the machines and devices.
- Statement of conformity:
- structure and contents of the statement of conformity.
- Technical documentation in the requirements of the directive 2009/104/WE:
- structure and contents of the technical documentation (Operation and maintenance manual),
- working documentation.
In case of the closed training for organized groups, companies or institutions, the course content and the nature of the presented materials may be adjusted to the individual needs of the learners (within the scope of the presented course program). .
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!