Internships and trainee programs
Numerous trainee programs that we introduced have already helped 34 persons in their professional start – including 11 in 2015 alone.
The Engineering Training Center EMT-Systems Ltd. Has been on the market since 2006 and the last few years was the time of our dynamic development. With consideration of the coherent quality policy, we are committed to constantly develop and improve our offer of technical and engineering training courses conducted by our specialists. We make every effort to provide our Participants the most comfortable conditions for learning theory and do practical activities.
Due to the growing popularity of our courses and satisfaction of Participants, EMT-Systems is now developing the existing team of trainers and hires more and more specialists. Numerous trainee programs and internships that we introduced have already helped 34 persons in their professional start – including 11 in in 2015 alone – by improving their competences and skills, in such departments as:
- Technical departments.
Within the programs we have introduced, we worked with:
- Graduates from schools of higher education,
- Beneficiaries of Employment Offices,
- Students of technical schools of higher education.
In 2014 alone, we took part in the following trainee programs:
- „Punkt wyjścia” [„Starting point”], funded by the European Union, within the European Social Fund,
- „Podniesienie atrakcyjności i jakości szkolnictwa zawodowego” [„Increasing attractiveness and quality of vocational education”], carried out in cooperation with Technical School No. 4 in Bytom,
- „Uatrakcyjnienie zajęć na kierunku Automatyka i Robotyka na Wydziale Mechanicznym Technologicznym Politechniki Śląskiej”[„Improvement of the quality of classes at the Automatic Control Engineering and Robotics studies at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering of the Silesian Univeristy of Technology”], carried out in cooperation with the Silesian University of Technology,
- „Inżynier bez granic – nowoczesne formy kształcenia bazujące na współpracy ponadnarodowej” [„Engineer without borders – modern forms of education based on the transnational cooperation”], also carried out in cooperation with the Silesian University of Technology,
- Student and graduate trainee programs.
Over half of our regular team are our former trainees and interns.
We share common passions: knowledge and technology. If you are not afraid of new challenges, are ambitious, like working with people and show initiative – join us! We will be happy to receive your CV.
The documents shall be sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org