PCS1: SIMATIC PCS7 – basics of developing applications
- Gaining detailed knowledge regarding configuration of automation stations (controllers) to co-operate with the SIMATIC PCS7 operator stations
- Acquiring skills of programming in CFC, SCL and SFC languages available in the SIMATIC PCS7 suite
- Learning to use the additional SIMATIC PCS7 library
Before You decide to take part in PCS7 AS we recommend a completion of PLC1 basic training course.
See the laboratory
day 2 h. 8.00 - 16.00
day 3 h. 8.00 - 16.00
day 4 h. 8.00 - 16.00
day 5 h. 8.00 - 13.00
- 35-hour professional practical course conducted on industrial automations
- Individual workstations
- Extra free training hours for practice
- A certificate of completion
- Course materials: script, exercises, on-line exercise answers
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature (regarding stationary training)
- Writing aids (pen, notebook) - regarding stationary training
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice (regarding stationary training)
Expert in automation with over 20 years of experience supported mgr inż. Andrzej Kasprzycki by implementations of complex industrial automation systems and maintenance of large production lines including the first PCS7 installation in Poland. AHe is a graduate from the faculty of Automatic Control, Electronics and Computer Science of the Silesian University of Technology.
His professional career is primarily focused on PLC and SCADA programming; he has completed numerous complex projects and contributed to the modernization of many automation systems. He has worked as a teacher for over 10 years and has successfully trained many young engineers. Students see him as a passionate and active tutor with extensive professional knowledge.
He specializes in SIEMENS products and systems such as: SINAMIC s7 300/400, SIMATIC STEP 7, TIA PORTAL, PROTOOL, PCS7, WINCC FLEXIBLE, WINCC, WINCC PROFESSIONAL, MICROMASTER and SINAMICS S,G drives. He is the author of many excellent documentations and course programs and the courses tutored by him are particularly valued by the participants.
Benefits for participants
- Create standard and multi-projects
- Use CFC language in PCS7 programming
- Integrate program blocks based on LAD, FBD, STL
- Write sequence programs using SFC language (including visualization within the OS)
- Integrate master systems (MES/ERP) and SIMATIC IT
- Maintenance services, automation engineers, electricians currently working or intending to work with PCS7 system
- System integrators and designers modifying or creating visualizations
- Anyone interested in gaining knowledge on creating, capabilities and configuration of modern visuzalization systems
- Excellent training conditions in a modern and professionally equipped PLC Laboratory
- Numerous practical exercises by individual training positions facilitating consolidation of acquired knowledge and skills
- Individual approachto each participant
- Outstanding lecturers from The Silesian University of Technology and maintenance service departments
- Professionalism, reliability and experience of Poland’s largest training center
- Catering – tasty and hot lunches served by Technopark restaurant
- Professional documentation including numerous examples and presenting the topics in a clear, transparent and comprehensible manner
- Certificate of participation proving acquired skills and knowledge prepared in two languages – Polish and English
During each training day, participants receive:
- Unlimited access to the Cechownia Cafe coffee bar, serving tea and high-quality freshly ground coffee. The bar is equipped with:
- NECTO Karisma - a professional espresso machine of Italian production.
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 - a professional espresso machine made in Switzerland.
- Two-course dinner - a combination of traditional, home-made flavors with meals served in restaurants.