PCS1: SIMATIC PCS7 – basics of developing applications
- Gaining detailed knowledge regarding configuration of automation stations (controllers) to co-operate with the SIMATIC PCS7 operator stations
- Acquiring skills of programming in CFC, SCL and SFC languages available in the SIMATIC PCS7 suite
- Learning to use the additional SIMATIC PCS7 library
See the laboratory
- 35-hour professional practical course conducted on industrial automations
- Individual workstations
- Extra free training hours for practice
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Course materials: script, exercises, on-line exercise answers
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
Before You decide to take part in PCS7 AS we recommend a completion of PLC1 basic training course.
day 2 h. 8.00 - 16.00
day 3 h. 8.00 - 16.00
day 4 h. 8.00 - 16.00
day 5 h. 8.00 - 13.00
SIEMENS SIMATIC PCS7 – a universal automation system for all branches of automation. PSC7 offers system solutions for all production cycle processes, from order logistics, through the production cycle and production-related processes to the final production optimization and accounting.
Additional element of the PCS7 system is Asset Management suite facilitating maintenance management, overviews etc. Being a distributed control system (DCS), PCS7 uses the standard TIA components and offers modern solutions for all branches of industry: both for the continuous processes (chemical industry, petrochemicals, metallurgy, paper industry, glass industry) and sequence and batch processes (food industry, pharmaceuticals).
SIMATIC PSC7 is not only capable of providing optimal solutions regarding the technological process, but it also offers automation of processes indirectly connected with the production such as transport, packaging, storage, providing media and materials or building automation and power supply.PCS7 - Benefits for the customer:
- It is based on the well-known SIMATIC S7components, the cost of the components and engineering system is relatively low,
- It ensures introduction of hardware, program, configuration and visualization changes without the necessity of a system shutdown
- It guarantees the highest quality and unreliability of components
- It can be used both with continuous and batch processes
- It can be applied in all branches of industry
- It offers centralized engineering system with access to all system components
- It guarantees overall system scalability
- Distribution of the I/O system saves wiring costs of the object and ensures flexibility when designing the system
- It offers full redundancy on all levels (operator stations, automation stations, I/O systems, communication and field networks)
- It integrates the object-related equipment manufactured by different producers
- It integrates the „fail-safe" systems with the applications requiring attestation
- It’s compatible with the equipment located in the Ex zones
- It integrates sequence control and batch processes (SIMATIC BATCH) according to ISA S88.01 as well as transport management processes (ROUTE CONROL)
- Integrated management system Plant Asset Management – according to NAMUR NA64 and NE91 (servicing planning, overview planning, action recording, reporting).
Expert in automation with over 20 years of experience supported mgr inż. Andrzej Kasprzycki by implementations of complex industrial automation systems and maintenance of large production lines including the first PCS7 installation in Poland. AHe is a graduate from the faculty of Automatic Control, Electronics and Computer Science of the Silesian University of Technology.
His professional career is primarily focused on PLC and SCADA programming; he has completed numerous complex projects and contributed to the modernization of many automation systems. He has worked as a teacher for over 10 years and has successfully trained many young engineers. Students see him as a passionate and active tutor with extensive professional knowledge.
He specializes in SIEMENS products and systems such as: SINAMIC s7 300/400, SIMATIC STEP 7, TIA PORTAL, PROTOOL, PCS7, WINCC FLEXIBLE, WINCC, WINCC PROFESSIONAL, MICROMASTER and SINAMICS S,G drives. He is the author of many excellent documentations and course programs and the courses tutored by him are particularly valued by the participants.
Benefits for participants
- Create standard and multi-projects
- Use CFC language in PCS7 programming
- Integrate program blocks based on LAD, FBD, STL
- Write sequence programs using SFC language (including visualization within the OS)
- Integrate master systems (MES/ERP) and SIMATIC IT
- Maintenance services, automation engineers, electricians currently working or intending to work with PCS7 system
- System integrators and designers modifying or creating visualizations
- Anyone interested in gaining knowledge on creating, capabilities and configuration of modern visuzalization systems
- Excellent training conditions in a modern and professionally equipped PLC Laboratory
- Numerous practical exercises by individual training positions facilitating consolidation of acquired knowledge and skills
- Individual approachto each participant
- Outstanding lecturers from The Silesian University of Technology and maintenance service departments
- Professionalism, reliability and experience of Poland’s largest training center
- Catering – tasty and hot lunches served by Technopark restaurant
- Professional documentation including numerous examples and presenting the topics in a clear, transparent and comprehensible manner
- Certificate of participation proving acquired skills and knowledge prepared in two languages – Polish and English
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!