Operation of conventional machine tools
- Unassisted operation of the traditional machine tools – milling machines and lathes
- Ability to analyze technical documentation
- Ability to take correct industrial measurements
Poznaj naszą firmę
- A complete practical course
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
We are available if you have any questions or concerns Apply or enquire about the course
regarding the accuracy of selected training
Our trainers are experienced programmers and operators with many years of work experience and examiners of the regional examination committees in the profession cutting machine operator. They often work for industrial plants in the programming and operation of numerically controlled machine tools, as well as conducting training courses. Designers and engineers implementing NX CAM systems.
In addition, they provide consulting services and work as experts for renowned trade periodicals.
During trainings, their main focus is on passing knowledge of the real examples they have encountered in their professional work.
Our trainers are open to all suggestions made by the participants. It is very common that during trainings the group discusses the issues beyond the scope of the standard program that cover specific aspects of the students work.
Completed courses also lead to cooperation between EMT Systems Ltd. and representatives of industrial facilities in the following areas: projects, modernization and commissioning of the machine hydraulic systems and technological lines.
Each participant of our training course receives the original course book adjusted to the course: Operation of conventional machine tools.
The materials are used during the training course and can later be used in participants’ professional work.