How to prepare HR for Digital Transformation according to the Industry 4.0 approach
Course aim:The aim of the training is to prepare participants for effective human resource management in the era of technological changes and adaptation to the requirements of Industry 4.0. The training is designed to increase participants' awareness of digital transformation impact on HR and provide tools and methods that will allow them to respond appropriately to these changes. The expected effects of the training include:
- Understanding the concept of Industry 4.0, its impact on the HR sector and key technologies affecting organizations.
- Getting to know the competencies required from employees 4.0 and the skills to manage such employees.
- Gaining knowledge on effective recruitment, selection and training of employees in the context of digital transformation.
- Ability to identify training needs related to Industry 4.0 and implement appropriate training programs.
- Ability to manage distributed teams and introduce hybrid work in the organization.
- Developing change communication skills, supporting employees in the process of adapting to digital transformation and shaping organizational culture.
Target group:The target group of this training may be:
- HR specialists, HR managers and directors of HR departments - people responsible for managing human resources and implementing new strategies in the organization.
- Team leaders and project managers - people who directly manage employees and have to adapt to new working methods and competences required in the era of Industry 4.0.
- Recruitment and training specialists - people responsible for the acquisition, selection and development of employees in the organization, who must adapt their methods to the requirements of digital transformation.
See the laboratory
day 2, h. 9.00 - 16.00
- Certyfikat ukończenia kursu w 2 językach – polskim i angielskim
- Educational aids: scripts
- Dostęp do fachowej literatury i czasopism branżowych (dot. szkoleń stacjonarnych)
- Materiały piśmiennicze np. notatnik, długopis (dot. szkoleń stacjonarnych)
- Kompleksową pomoc indywidualnie przydzielonych opiekunów kursu
- Karty Kursantów upoważniające do zniżek w wybranych gliwickich lokalach partnerskich (dot. szkoleń stacjonarnych)
During each training day, participants receive:
- Unlimited access to the Cechownia Cafe coffee bar, serving tea and high-quality freshly ground coffee. The bar is equipped with:
- NECTO Karisma - a professional espresso machine of Italian production.
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 - a professional espresso machine made in Switzerland.
- Two-course dinner - a combination of traditional, home-made flavors with meals served in restaurants.