- Best training conditions in the Laboratory of CNC lathe and milling machines equipped with essential devices
- Gaining practical knowledge thanks to the numerous exercises.
- Individual approach to each participant
- Full training service and constant supervision and care over the training group.
- Expertise, reliability and good atmosphere during the training.
Our CNC LaboratoryView the gallery
Classrooms and laboratories are air-conditioned, large and spacious. Workstations for the participants have been fitted with specialist equipment. The participants have at their disposal tools used in the industrial metrology and additionally – a coordinate measuring machine and measuring arm.
Participants of the training course have at their disposal the following tools used in the industrial metrology:
- depth gauges
- sensor clocks
- gauge blocks
- measuring balls
- measuring rollers
Coordinate measuring machine
ZEISS ACCURA coordinate measuring machine
Characteristics of the performed measurements:
- measurement range of the device: 900x1200x700mm
- measurement uncertainty MPE_P=1.7um
- faster selection of the optimal solution and saving of costly retooling of the machine thanks to using the MASS system (Multi Application System Sensor)
- MASS allows using both active scanning central head, heads that can be mounted in the tilting rotary joints with passive scanning head, as well as optical scanning heads
- It features scanning measuring head Zeiss VAST-XT
MCAx measuring arm with scanning head MMDx100:
- Measurement range: 2 m
- Point repeatability: +/- 30 um
- Capacity accuracy: 42 um
- Measurement probes: 15 mm, 6 mm, 3mm
- The device is fitted with a laser scanner (scanning head)
- Max. speed of gathering points, min. 50000 points/s