Design thinking in a manufacturing company
Course aim:The ‘Design thinking in a manufacturing company’ training is aimed at presenting the participants with the Design Thinking process and its application in the context of manufacturing companies. For three days, participants will gain theoretical knowledge and practical skills related to the various stages of Design Thinking. The training also includes a workshop during which participants will be able to apply the acquired knowledge to analyze a real problem related to a production company. Upon completion of the training, participants should be able to:
- Understand the Design Thinking process and apply it in the context of a manufacturing company.
- Conduct user needs research, analyze the collected information and identify key problems.
- Generate innovative ideas using creative thinking techniques.
- Prototype solutions, test them with users and iterate based on collected feedback.
- Work with production teams to deploy and scale solutions.
- Use Design Thinking in everyday work, bearing in mind the specificity of manufacturing companies and their unique challenges.
Target group:The ‘Design Thinking in a manufacturing company’ training can be intended for various professional groups related to the production sector. The target audience may include, but is not limited to:
- Leadership and management - managers, department directors, owners of production companies who want to introduce an innovative approach to solving problems and improve the efficiency of their company.
- Engineers, designers and technologists - specialists responsible for designing, developing and introducing new products or improving existing production processes.
- Quality, research and development (R&D) specialists - people who analyze the quality of products and processes, and look for opportunities for optimization and innovation.
- Employees of marketing and sales departments - people responsible for developing marketing and sales strategies that use the values and benefits of using Design Thinking.
- Project management specialists - project managers in manufacturing companies who want to use Design Thinking to better manage projects and achieve higher efficiency.
- Employees of HR and training departments - persons responsible for developing and implementing training for employees in order to develop skills related to innovation and Design Thinking approach.
See the laboratory
day 2, h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 3, h. 9.00 - 16.00
- Certyfikat ukończenia kursu w 2 językach – polskim i angielskim
- Educational aids: scripts
- Dostęp do fachowej literatury i czasopism branżowych (dot. szkoleń stacjonarnych)
- Materiały piśmiennicze np. notatnik, długopis (dot. szkoleń stacjonarnych)
- Kompleksową pomoc indywidualnie przydzielonych opiekunów kursu
- Karty Kursantów upoważniające do zniżek w wybranych gliwickich lokalach partnerskich (dot. szkoleń stacjonarnych)
During each training day, participants receive:
- Unlimited access to the Cechownia Cafe coffee bar, serving tea and high-quality freshly ground coffee. The bar is equipped with:
- NECTO Karisma - a professional espresso machine of Italian production.
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 - a professional espresso machine made in Switzerland.
- Two-course dinner - a combination of traditional, home-made flavors with meals served in restaurants.