Programming and operation of
CNC machines with FANUC control system
- Writing machining programs based on FANUC controllers
- Writing machining programs for the milled and turned elements
- Design and operation of the numerically controlled machine tools
- Learning to operate the numerically controlled machines with FANUC control
Poznaj naszą firmę
See the laboratory
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
Sterowanie CNC – FANUC
Trainings at the client’s premises are carried
out with the use of available hardware platforms:
- FANUC Oi-TB
- FANUC 16i-TB
- FANUC 18i-TB
- FANUC 21i-TB
As regards the practical part of the training in at the client’s premises, we use the machine tools and the machine park available in the facility. It is also possible to use client’s own technical documentation of the company.
As regards the practical part of the training in our Center we offer:
The training room with an area of about 150m2, air-conditioned, large and spacious. Working positions for students are expertly equipped. Each participant has access to the latest tool directories. The installed cameras display the current operation of the machines via projector.
Our training rooms allow working on actual industrial machines based on the state-of-the-art control systems – SINUMERIK, FANUC, Haidenhain and OKUMA.
For practical exercises we use our own machine park that features many diversified tools. Depending on the degree of the course and level of the group, we offer our students the following fleet of machine tools:
CNC Laboratory - machinesGE Fanuc 0i Mate-TD driver - lathe WAFO TMK 25
- The lathe designed for efficient mass production of parts
- Fanuc 0i-mate control
- Hitachi inverter
- Transit hydraulic chuck Ф = 160
- Cooling and lighting installation
- Closed Workspace
- 6-position toolhead
The tools used during coursesEquipment and accessories available at working stations:
- measuring instruments:
- gauge blocks
- demonstration tools:
- turning tools with indexable inserts
- folding tool
- special tools
- cutter heads
Watch a video presenting laboratories of numerically controlled machine tools used during our professional engineering trainings.
Our tutors are industrial representatives with a vast practical experience. Their main focus is on passing knowledge of the real examples of problems encountered in the process of using numerically controlled machines. They have implemented many systems and conducted a number of courses in CNC and CAD/CAM.
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- NECTO Karisma – a professional Italian coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!