WHY TRAIN WITH US?
- We are innovative, effective, flexible and fast,
- Our priority is quality and practical effects, the proof of which are the numerous references we have received,
- We value competency, reliability, mutual trust and an atmosphere of cooperation,
- We focus on professional and competent approach to the client,
- We use systematic and advanced monitoring of our services,
- We are open to all suggestions, comments and proposals of our clients,
- We work with verified, experienced staff who are constantly improving their qualifications,
- We place great emphasis on precise modifications of training forms, methods and programs to suit the needs of our clients,
- We build long-lasting and based on mutual satisfaction bonds with our clients.
Guarantee of high quality,
Benefit from the knowledge
and experience of our experts
in research, measurements
and tests for the industry.
Select the services that suit your needs; we offer you a wide range of strength tests, vibration tests, ageing tests, fatigue measurements and non-geometric measures, as well as diagnostics of hydraulic systems.
Our laboratories feature the equipment facilitating the majority of strength tests (static and fatigue tests) according to the international ISO (International Organization for Standardization), EN (European Standard), DIN (Deutsches Institut für Normung), ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials), PN (Polska Norma), and BS (British Standards) standards. The scope of offered testing also includes tests performed according to the specifications provided by the client.
A wide array of testing accessories allows running tests on the following materials:
Below you’ll find a sampling of the tests we perform:
- Compressive strength
- Flexural strength
- Tensile strength
- Stripping strength
- Shear strength
- Fatigue testing and module measurement of engineering materials