Electric motors and generators in modern power industry
Course aimAfter completing the training, the participant:
- Knows the structure and properties of medium and high power motors and generators used in the power industry and heavy industry
- Has knowledge of the electric generators operation in conventional, wind, biomass and nuclear power plants, as well as medium and high power electric motors used in various industrial fields
- Has knowledge of modern online monitoring and diagnostics systems (including those using digital twins) that enable extending the service life, reducing failure rates and improving the operational safety of electric motors and generators
- Employees of plants using medium and high power electric motors (e.g. mining, metallurgy, power plants, chemical industry)
- Employees of companies producing electrical machines and systems: security, work monitoring and diagnostics (including online diagnostics)
- Employees of electricity companies, power plants, combined heat and power plants, wind farms and biomass plants
- Specialists dealing with the issue of transformation of the Polish power system
Elementary knowledge of electromagnetism, thermodynamics and mechanics.
Basics of power grid operation.
See the laboratory
day 2, h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 3, h. 8.00 - 15.00
- A certificate of completion
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature (regarding stationary training)
- Writing aids (pen, notebook) - regarding stationary training
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice (regarding stationary training)
During each training day, participants receive:
- Unlimited access to the Cechownia Cafe coffee bar, serving tea and high-quality freshly ground coffee. The bar is equipped with:
- NECTO Karisma - a professional espresso machine of Italian production.
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 - a professional espresso machine made in Switzerland.
- Two-course dinner - a combination of traditional, home-made flavors with meals served in restaurants.