Elements of power hydraulics and industrial pneumatics in the context of the Office of Technical Inspection
- 15th February, 2013
- h. 8.30-15.00
Number of participants
What does EMT TOUR mean?
- FREE CYCLICAL training workshops dedicated to the current problems, innovations and practical solutions.
- Renowned experts and lecturers – implementation engineers, designers, automation engineers, mechanical engineers, representatives of manufacturing.
- Topics matching the needs of manufacturing industry and maintenance services – control systems, automation control, drive systems, power hydraulics, industrial pneumatics, CNC machining.
- Content and equipment related engagement of the leading manufacturers: Siemens, Parker, Ponar, Balluff, ifm electronic, Beckhoff, HYDAC, Perschmann.
- Possibility of frequent, cyclical and personal communication with our Center.
- Integration of production plant employees and a group of leading providers of mechatronic components.
- Cooperation with trade magazines such as: Utrzymanie Ruchu [Maintenance Magazine], Służby Utrzymania Ruchu [Maintenance Services Magazine], Inżynieria Utrzymania Ruchu [Plant Engineering].
- Mini trade fair organized by the training room.
- Catering and refreshments.
- Advertising gadgets and surprise gifts.
On February 15, 2013 in Gliwice, a seminar on the aspects of the everyday work of maintenance employees and occupational health and safety departments. During the workshops, we covered the topics of hydraulic and pneumatic devices that are subject to the supervision of the Office of Technical Inspection (UDT).
The first part of the seminar was intended to introduce the basic aspects of power hydraulics and industrial pneumatics to the participants. Two subsequent parts were devoted to the main subject of the meeting.
The meeting’s attraction was a 3D presentation of power hydraulics elements.
The event attracted 150 participants from nearly 50 enterprises from all over the country. During the meeting, the participants had a chance to visit the laboratories and training rooms that belong to the Engineering Training Center and see the training workstations used for courses in power hydraulics, industrial pneumatics and PLC.