Object-oriented programming in C/C# - basic course
Objectives of the course:
- Introduction to programming languages C and C#.
- Introduction to programming environment Visual Studio and the rules of writing readable code in C language in ANSI standard and in C# language for NET platform.
- Comprehensive compendium of knowledge regarding basics of C/C# programming; it is specifically addressed to those participants, who have previous experience at programming.
- Preparing for object programming. Theoretical lecture focusing on the aspects of writing a code will be supplemented with practical exercises – participants will do simple tasks in order to better understand the topic discussed.
See the laboratory
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
day 2 h. 8.00 - 17.00
day 3 h. 8.00 - 17.00
day 4 h. 8.00 - 17.00
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!