Foundry – Training according to the individual needs of the contracting party
Course aim:Module 1 - Foundry metal alloys and methods of their smelting. After completing the training, the participant:
- Has knowledge of the basic materials (metal alloys) used for the production of castings
- Knows the processes of melting casting alloys in various foundry furnaces
- Knows the most important health and safety rules in a metal foundry
Module 2 - Modern casting production technologies. After completing the training, the participant:
- Has knowledge in the field of foundry development technologies, especially mechanization, automation and robotization of foundry processes
- Has knowledge of modern die casting
- Has knowledge of precision castings production using the melted model method
Module 3 - Defects in castings and ways to prevent them. After completing the training, the participant:
- Has extensive knowledge of terminology and causes of defects in ferrous and non-ferrous alloy castings
- Knows the principles of casting design, ensuring the reduction of the risk of casting defects
- Knows the principles of optimizing the casting technology (type and parameters of the molding sand, geometry of the gating system, mold coverage, overheating temperature of the liquid alloy and pouring the mold, etc.) to minimize the possibility of defects
Module 4 - Resource and waste management in a foundry. After completing the training, the participant:
- Knows the current guidelines for foundry waste
- Is familiar with the issue of NDT - Best Available Techniques (BAT) for the foundry industry
- Has knowledge about the methods of molding sand regeneration
- Has knowledge in the field of optimizing foundry processes (melting, forming, casting cleaning, etc.) in terms of resource consumption and waste minimization
Module 2 – Basic knowledge in the field of materials engineering, metallurgy, basic knowledge in the field of metal foundry
Module 3 and 4 – Basic knowledge of metallurgy and foundry of metal alloys. Knowledge of basic technologies of casting production
See the laboratory
- Certyfikat ukończenia kursu w 2 językach – polskim i angielskim
- Educational aids: scripts
- Dostęp do fachowej literatury i czasopism branżowych (dot. szkoleń stacjonarnych)
- Materiały piśmiennicze np. notatnik, długopis (dot. szkoleń stacjonarnych)
- Kompleksową pomoc indywidualnie przydzielonych opiekunów kursu
- Karty Kursantów upoważniające do zniżek w wybranych gliwickich lokalach partnerskich (dot. szkoleń stacjonarnych)
Below we present a wide range of topics, which is the basis for developing a dedicated training program.
Target group: The training is addressed to people who want to acquire basic or deepen their knowledge in the field of casting alloys and their melting processes.
Target group: The training is addressed to people who want to acquire basic or deepen their knowledge in the field of casting quality.
Target group: The training is addressed to people who want to acquire basic or deepen their knowledge in the field of resource management in a foundry.
During each training day, participants receive:
- Unlimited access to the Cechownia Cafe coffee bar, serving tea and high-quality freshly ground coffee. The bar is equipped with:
- NECTO Karisma - a professional espresso machine of Italian production.
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 - a professional espresso machine made in Switzerland.
- Two-course dinner - a combination of traditional, home-made flavors with meals served in restaurants.