Design and exploitation of bearings
- Identification and characteristics of roller and sliding bearings.
- Knowledge of the different design variants of bearings and their basic operational parameters.
- Unassisted identification of the characteristics given in the design documentation with assembly and installation guidelines.
- Practical assembly and disassembly methods, sealing and lubrication of roller and sliding bearings.
- Unassisted and proper selection of bearings.
- Diagnostics of bearings in the aspect of improving reliability of machines and devices.
- Unassisted analysis of damage to bearings and methods of failure identification that lead to downtime and malfunctions.
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
day 2 h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 3 h. 9.00 - 16.00
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
We are available if you have any questions or concerns
Apply or enquire about the course
regarding the accuracy of selected training
Multimedia overhead projector, whiteboard, laptop for the tutor and participants. Training positions designed to enable performing essential exercises connected with exploitation of bearings: assembly, disassembly, lubrication.
TutorTraining sessions are carried out by industrial representatives and long-standing member of academic staff from units of higher education with considerable experience in implementation and repair projects. Our tutors work for large industrial plants solving technical problems and performing engineering tasks.
- Dietrych M., Korewa W., Zygmunt K.: Podstawy Konstrukcji Maszyn, Tom I-II-III, WNT, Warszawa 1998
- Osiński Z., Bajon W., Szucki T.: Podstawy konstrukcji maszyn, PWN, Warszawa 1980
- Beitz G. P. W.: Nauka konstruowania, WNT, Warszawa 1984
- Niezgodziński M. E., Niezgodziński T.: Obliczenia zmęczeniowe elementów maszyn, PWN, Warszawa 1973
- Praca zbiorowa: Mały poradnik mechanika, Tom I- II-III, WNT, Warszawa 1998
- Markusik S.: Sprzęgła mechaniczne, WNT, Warszawa 1979
- Osiński Z.: Sprzęgła i hamulce, WNT, Warszawa 1999
- Bowden D.: Wprowadzenie do trybologii, WNT, Warszawa 1980
- Ochęduszko K.: Koła zębate, Tom I-II- III, WNT, Warszawa 2012
- Materiały o zakresie tematycznym ustalonym z kursantami
The main objective of the course is presenting basic theory related to the design and exploitation of bearings with a view to its practical application in the industry. In case of trainings addressed to maintenance engineers we provide some additional information about damage diagnosis methods and forecasting possible failures.
The training is addressed to workers occupying different positions (construction engineers, production workers, maintenance engineers etc.). Optimal audience would be a team working within one unit (together with a manager and employees). Such a solution makes it possible to recognize limitations and knowledge gaps of the employees and assess possible discrepancies between expectations of the management staff and the workforce.
Benefits for participants
- Use terminology connected with the area of bearing,
- Tell the difference between various bearings, assess their technical condition, select the right bearings,
- Use standards and select standardized and unified elements,
- Use and diagnose bearings properly.