- Acquiring the knowledge on the methods of inference based on the results observed in the sample
- Selection of data sources and indication of the proper of statistical inference procedures
- Presentation and interpretation of the obtained results
- Recognizing the possibilities of practical application of statistics in the decision-making process
Poznaj naszą firmę
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
day 2 h. 9.00 - 16.00
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
We are available if you have any questions or concerns Apply or enquire about the course
regarding the accuracy of selected training
- Notions of a random variable, probability distribution, probability density function, distributive function.
- Descriptive parameters of probability distribution of a random variable.
- Selected probability distributions of a random variable.
- Sample and its characteristics, methods of selecting samples.
- Estimators and their characteristics.
- Point estimation and interval estimation. Notions of a confidence interval, confidence level.
- Interpretation of the results of point and interval estimation.
- Verification of statistical hypotheses.
- Analysis of the interdependence of marks in a population: correlation, correlation coefficient.
- Regression analysis.
- Elements of statistics in quality systems.
- The application of mathematical statistics and the selected implementing tools used in statistical inference.