Programming industrial robots YASKAWA – level 1
After completion of the course, the participant:
- Can start the Yaskawa robot
- Can configure workstations, tools and machines
- Knows design and operation of the Yaskawa robot
- Knows basic on-line programming methods
See the laboratory
day 2. 8.00 - 15.00
day 3. 8.00 - 15.00
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature (regarding stationary training)
- Writing aids (pen, notebook) - regarding stationary training
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice (regarding stationary training)
3 robots Yaskawa MOTOMAN series GP8
A compact and high speed, 6-axes handling robot which provides a payload of 8kg. A wrist structure with great environment resistance improves efficiency in installation, operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Model: Articulated Robot
- Versiona: Standard
- Max. payload: 8.0 kg
- Max. working range: 727 mm
- Repeatability +/- 0.02 mm
- Weight: 32 kg
- IP-Class IP67
- Standard Color: Blue (Yaskawa Standard)
During each training day, participants receive:
- Unlimited access to the Cechownia Cafe coffee bar, serving tea and high-quality freshly ground coffee. The bar is equipped with:
- NECTO Karisma - a professional espresso machine of Italian production.
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 - a professional espresso machine made in Switzerland.
- Two-course dinner - a combination of traditional, home-made flavors with meals served in restaurants.