Programming industrial robots YASKAWA – level 1
After completion of the course, the participant:
- Can start the Yaskawa robot
- Can configure workstations, tools and machines
- Knows design and operation of the Yaskawa robot
- Knows basic on-line programming methods
See the laboratory
day 2. 8.00 - 15.00
day 3. 8.00 - 15.00
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
- Presentation of robot’s design.
- Robot’s operation modes.
- Functions of particular dialogue windows of the Teach Pendant.
- Creating and restoring backup copies.
- Calibration of a mechanical unit.
- Operating the robot in a manual mode.
- Robot’s coordinate systems.
- Robot’s load (Payload).
- Robot’s motion types.
- Basic elements of syntax of the Inform language.
- Writing and editing programs.
- Handling Inputs/Outputs.
- Creating robot’s safe operation zones - CUBE.
- Error handling.
- Special combinations of keys.
3 robots Yaskawa MOTOMAN series GP8
A compact and high speed, 6-axes handling robot which provides a payload of 8kg. A wrist structure with great environment resistance improves efficiency in installation, operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Model: Articulated Robot
- Versiona: Standard
- Max. payload: 8.0 kg
- Max. working range: 727 mm
- Repeatability +/- 0.02 mm
- Weight: 32 kg
- IP-Class IP67
- Standard Color: Blue (Yaskawa Standard)
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!