Benefits of our courses
Courses organized by EMT-SYSTEMS provide the opportunity to acquire theoretical knowledge and become practically acquainted with appliances, systems and their operation.
- 30% of time is devoted to lectures
- 70% of time is designated for all active forms of participation – workshops and exercises
Our qualified staff and professionally equipped laboratories allow us to organize trainings in broadly defined mechatronics.
Why train with us?
- We are innovative, effective, flexible and fast
- Our priority is quality and practical effects, the proof of which are the numerous references we have received
- We value competency, reliability, mutual trust and an atmosphere of cooperation
- We focus on professional and competent approach to our clients
- We use systematic and advanced monitoring of our services
- We are open to all suggestions, comments and proposals of our clients
- We work with verified, experienced staff who are constantly improving their qualifications
- We place great emphasis on precise modifications of training forms, methods and programs to suit the needs of our clients
- We build long-lasting and based on mutual satisfaction bonds with our Clients
SIEMENS SIMATIC PCS7
Flexible, scalable, efficient: innovative distributed control system
(DCS – Distributed Control System)
SIMATIC PCS 7 enables you to respond swiftly to constantly changing market requirements.
Integrated safety concepts ensure continuous operation of your systems and protect man, machine and the environment. The technology offers high system availability, investment security and future-safe technology, together with a reduced total cost of ownership (TCO). (TCO).
- Excellent training conditions – training room with professional equipment and teaching aids
- Numerous practical excercises – an opportunity to gain practical skills
- Professional documentation
- Outstanding, highly qualified lecturers with an extensive technical knowledge in the field of design, implementation, maintenance and repair of devices and systems based on SIMATIC solutions.
In addition each participant will acquire
- Professional documentation including numerous examples and presenting the topics in a clear, transparent and comprehensible manner
- Certificate of participation proving acquired skills and knowledge prepared in two languages – Polish and English