Industrial Ethernet in practice
After completing the training, the participant has knowledge of:
- Basic principles of ETHERNET network operation.
- ISO / OSI layered model, network elements working in individual layers.
- Ethernet in industrial networks, determinism, redundant topologies RSTP, FRNT.
- Network segmentation using VLAN.
- IP addressing, introduction to routing, NAT address translation.
- Network protection with the use of Firewall.
- Media converters used in industry, DSL technology.
- Wireless Ethernet.
- Remote access solutions via GSM network.
- Ethernet network diagnostics.
See the laboratory
day 2. 9.00 - 16.00
day 3. 9.00 - 16.00
day 4. 9.00 - 16.00
- A certificate of completion
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature (regarding stationary training)
- Writing aids (pen, notebook) - regarding stationary training
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice (regarding stationary training)
During each training day, participants receive:
- Unlimited access to the Cechownia Cafe coffee bar, serving tea and high-quality freshly ground coffee. The bar is equipped with:
- NECTO Karisma - a professional espresso machine of Italian production.
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 - a professional espresso machine made in Switzerland.
- Two-course dinner - a combination of traditional, home-made flavors with meals served in restaurants.