Programming of industrial robots FANUC – level 2
- Gaining advanced skills of robot configuration
- Learning the advanced programming methods
- Practical exercises in on-line programming
See the laboratory
day 2 h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 3 h. 9.00 - 16.00
- A certificate of completion
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature (regarding stationary training)
- Writing aids (pen, notebook) - regarding stationary training
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice (regarding stationary training)
- Professional robotic workstation featuring two industrial robots:
- FANUC AM 100iB
- FANUC AM100iC
- FANUC A-520i
- FANUC LR Mate 200iD 4s
- Robots controlled by RJ3iB, RJ3iC and R-30iB Mate controllers
- Pre-picking areas and reorientation positions
- Unique teaching aids (tables, grippers, technology tools, and signaling systems) to facilitate practical exercises.
Trainings in on-line robot programming are conducted by robotics and automation engineers with a vast experience supported by the completion of numerous implementation projects for the biggest industrial plants.
Our lecturers are also members of academic staff in units of higher education and authors of many publications, books and technical documentations such as: Programowanie robotów on-line. [On-line robot programming] Collective work edited by G. Kost and J. Świder (G. Gołda, G. Kost, J. Świder, R. Zdanowicz): authors of chapter 3: Programowanie robotów Fanuc AM 100iB z układem sterowania zbudowanym w oparciu o kontroler R-J3IB, str. 222-345 [Programming of a robot Fanuc AM 100iB with a control system based on R-J3IB controller]; Wydawnictwo Politechniki Śląskiej. Gliwice 2008, ISBN 978-83-7335-529-3.
During each training day, participants receive:
- Unlimited access to the Cechownia Cafe coffee bar, serving tea and high-quality freshly ground coffee. The bar is equipped with:
- NECTO Karisma - a professional espresso machine of Italian production.
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 - a professional espresso machine made in Switzerland.
- Two-course dinner - a combination of traditional, home-made flavors with meals served in restaurants.