Programming of industrial robots FANUC – level 2
- Gaining advanced skills of robot configuration
- Learning the advanced programming methods
- Practical exercises in on-line programming
See the laboratory
day 2 h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 3 h. 9.00 - 16.00
- A certificate of completion
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
- Professional robotic workstation featuring two industrial robots:
- FANUC AM 100iB
- FANUC AM100iC
- FANUC A-520i
- FANUC LR Mate 200iD 4s
- Robots controlled by RJ3iB, RJ3iC and R-30iB Mate controllers
- Pre-picking areas and reorientation positions
- Unique teaching aids (tables, grippers, technology tools, and signaling systems) to facilitate practical exercises.
Trainings in on-line robot programming are conducted by robotics and automation engineers with a vast experience supported by the completion of numerous implementation projects for the biggest industrial plants.
Our lecturers are also members of academic staff in units of higher education and authors of many publications, books and technical documentations such as: Programowanie robotów on-line. [On-line robot programming] Collective work edited by G. Kost and J. Świder (G. Gołda, G. Kost, J. Świder, R. Zdanowicz): authors of chapter 3: Programowanie robotów Fanuc AM 100iB z układem sterowania zbudowanym w oparciu o kontroler R-J3IB, str. 222-345 [Programming of a robot Fanuc AM 100iB with a control system based on R-J3IB controller]; Wydawnictwo Politechniki Śląskiej. Gliwice 2008, ISBN 978-83-7335-529-3.
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!