Writing programms for CNC machines
– CAM programmer
- Rules for preparing the models for machining
- Designing machining processes (turning and milling)
- Generating the right NC programs for the process of milling and turning
- Modeling and using the presented tools and functions
- Setting the coordinate systems
- Configurating machining processes
- Ways of simulating, observing and interpreting the results of each operation and process as well as the whole machining cycle
Poznaj naszą firmę
See the laboratory
- 38-hour professional practical course conducted on real industrial machines with FANUC and SINUMERIK control systems
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
day 2 h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 3 h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 4 h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 5 h. 8.00 - 15.00
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
Each participant receives 2 certificates of completion prepared in languages:
Taking the examination prepared by EMT-Systems and the organization TUV Nord Poland, students have a chance to receive an additional certificate of competence as part of the training. The document is prepared in three languages - Polish, English and German. In case the participant wished to take the exam, it needs to be stated in the application form. The cost of the examination and certificate is 200 PLN. This option is voluntary.
- Basics of CNC technology
- Explanation of the NX work environment
- Opening and suitability of the models
- Machining process - planning and management
- Preparing the model
- Preparing Manufacturing environment
- Coordinate systems
- Contour machining
- Pocket machining
- Setting the tools for different milling and turning operations
- Boring operations
- Surface machining
- Preparing the model
- Preparing the Manufacturing environment
- Coordinate systems
- Turning and boring
- Boring operations
The training room with an area of about 150m2, air-conditioned, large and spacious. Working positions for students are expertly equipped. Each participant has access to the latest tool directories. The installed cameras display the current operation of the machines via projector.
Our training rooms allow working on actual industrial machines based on the state-of-the-art control systems – SINUMERIK, FANUC, Haidenhain and OKUMA.For practical exercises we use our own machine park that features many diversified tools. Each participant works on their own workstation with Siemens PLM NX software in the version compatible with the customer’s requirements. During the courses, we use versions NX9 or NX8.5. Other versions of the software are also available: Other versions are also available
- Siemens PLM NX 10.0
- Siemens PLM NX 6.0
- Siemens PLM NX 5.0
The tools used during coursesEquipment and accessories available at working stations:
- measuring instruments:
- gauge blocks
- demonstration tools:
- turning tools with indexable inserts
- folding tool
- special tools
- cutter heads
Watch a video presenting laboratories of numerically controlled machine tools used during our professional engineering trainings.
NX is a next-generation system for digital product development that helps companies toransform the product lifecycle. With the industry’s broadest suite of integrated, fully associative CAD/CAM/CAE applications, NX touches the full range of development processes in product design, manufacturing and simulation.
NX software provides a set of integrated tools for process automation enabling registration and reuse of knowledge related to products and processes with respect to the best procedures.
NX CAM offers a wide variety of functions, from simple NC programming to high performance and multiaxis machining, allowing realization of many tasks using just one system. NX software is applied in many branches of industry successfully fulfilling its role in aviation, automotive industry, medical equipment, foundry industry and machinery. NX CAM software is fitted with closely integrated post processing system that enables easy generation of the right NC code for nearly all types of machines and controller configuration. Many levels of checking accuracy of the NC program include simulation based on G-code, which eliminates the necessity of using separate simulation systems.
Our tutors are academic workers of the Silesian University of Technology, long-standing partners of Siemens PLM and authors of many course materials about NX system. They are highly qualified specialists with years of practical experience supported by many implementations and executions of industrial projects.
Benefits for participants
- Model with respect to the applicable rules
- Configure machining processes
- Simulate, observe and interpret the results of each process and operation of the whole machining cycle
- Set the coordinate systems
- Select the right postprocessor to generate NC program
- Prepare models for the machining process
- Design the machining process (turning and milling)
- Generate NC program for the process of milling and turning
- Put your newly acquired skills into practice
- Receive a certificate of participation proving your skills and knowledge
- Those who start working with CAx SIEMENS PLM NX software
- Participants with basic technical knowledge
- Everyone interested in gaining knowledge on the basics of the SIEMENS PLM NX CAM software
- Comfortable training environment in modern laboratories
- Numerous practical exercises that consolidate the newly acquired skills
- Access to a number of teaching aids used during the courses
- Highly qualified specialists with long-standing practical experience and theoretical background
- Professionalism of Poland’s largest training center
- Catering – tasty and hot lunches and coffee buffet
Additionally, you will receive
- Professional documentation including numerous examples and presenting the topics in a clear, transparent and comprehensible manner
- Certificate of participation proving acquired skills and knowledge
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- NECTO Karisma – a professional Italian coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!