LEAN1 - Training in basics of Lean Manufacturing
Our competences were trusted by:
- Using the knowledge and process optimization tools according to lean manufacturing
- Increased awareness of the possibilities of more effective work among the employees
- Knowledge of the basic rules and advantages of lean management and differences between traditional management and lean management
See the laboratory
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
day 2, h. 9.00 - 16.00
Traings are carried out in the laboratories of the Engineering Training Center EMT-Systems or at the premises of the Client. During trainings, we use modern communication media and we introduce various forms of exercises, simulations and games. An integral part of trainings arried out at Client’s premises is using real production lines, workstations, zones subject to implementation of LEAN.
Our lecturers are esteemed coaches and consultants for the implementation and management of LEAN projects. During trainings, their main focus in on passing practical knowledge they gained due to their extensive experience in implementation and optimization works in the biggest industrial plants.
- Mike Rother, Rick Harris. Tworzenie Ciągłego Przepływu. Lean Enterprise Institute Wrocław 2008
- John Shook, Mike Rother. Naucz się widzieć. Lean Enterprise Institute Wrocław 2009
- William Truscott. Six Sigma. Routledge 2003
- Kai Yang, Basem El-Haik. Design for Six Sigma. McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing 2008
- Jeffrey K. Liker. The Toyota Way. McGraw-Hill Companies 2004
- Executive management
- Junior and senior management
- Managers of production, logistics, purchasing and sales departments
- Other employees responsible forrategic decisions in the company
Benefits for participants
- Acquiring basic knowledge of the differences between traditional management system and Lean management
- Knowledge of the usability of LEAN tools in the production and logistics company
- Knowledge of the basic Lean tools
- Ability to tell the difference between waste (Muda) making value-added steps
- Information about the latest trends in company’s management
- Knowledge of the control parameters for the production, logistics and stock
- Discussions on the real problems encountered in the client’s company
- Excellent training conditions
- A large number of examles from other companies
- Professional course documentation
- Experienced lecturers with extensive knowledge and practical experience regarding implementing Lean management tools as well as excellent teaching skills
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!