Programming microcontrollers AVR and ARM using Arduino platform and Atmel Studio
Objectives of the course:
- Presentation of the method of programming AVR and ARM microcontrollers available on the market
- Advantages and disadvantages of two free environments designed for programming AVR and ARM microcontrollers.
- Presentation of the Arduino and AVR-GCC libraries starting from basic commands controlling the microcontroller and ending with structures ensuring multi-thread operation of the system.
- Introduction to Atmel Studio software, which is an alternative to Arduino platform.
- Knowledge in the field of programming Arduino platforms for ARM, as well as presentation of a ZL3AVR development kit and Atmel Studio software.
- Knowledge necessary to adjust the proper programming platform and cooperating systems to specific application.
Poznaj naszą firmę
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
day 2 h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 3 h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 4 h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 5 h. 9.00 - 16.00
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
We are available if you have any questions or concerns Apply or enquire about the course
regarding the accuracy of selected training