Programming AVR and ARM microcontrollers using Arduino platform and Atmel Studio
Objectives of the course:
- Presentation of the method of programming AVR and ARM microcontrollers available on the market
- Advantages and disadvantages of two free environments designed for programming AVR and ARM microcontrollers.
- Presentation of the Arduino and AVR-GCC libraries starting from basic commands controlling the microcontroller and ending with structures ensuring multi-thread operation of the system.
- Introduction to Atmel Studio software, which is an alternative to Arduino platform.
- Knowledge in the field of programming Arduino platforms for ARM, as well as presentation of a ZL3AVR development kit and Atmel Studio software.
- Knowledge necessary to adjust the proper programming platform and cooperating systems to specific application.
See the laboratory
day 2 h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 3 h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 4 h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 5 h. 9.00 - 16.00
- A certificate of completion
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature (regarding stationary training)
- Writing aids (pen, notebook) - regarding stationary training
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice (regarding stationary training)
During each training day, participants receive:
- Unlimited access to the Cechownia Cafe coffee bar, serving tea and high-quality freshly ground coffee. The bar is equipped with:
- NECTO Karisma - a professional espresso machine of Italian production.
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 - a professional espresso machine made in Switzerland.
- Two-course dinner - a combination of traditional, home-made flavors with meals served in restaurants.