Programming AVR and ARM microcontrollers using Arduino platform and Atmel Studio
Objectives of the course:
- Presentation of the method of programming AVR and ARM microcontrollers available on the market
- Advantages and disadvantages of two free environments designed for programming AVR and ARM microcontrollers.
- Presentation of the Arduino and AVR-GCC libraries starting from basic commands controlling the microcontroller and ending with structures ensuring multi-thread operation of the system.
- Introduction to Atmel Studio software, which is an alternative to Arduino platform.
- Knowledge in the field of programming Arduino platforms for ARM, as well as presentation of a ZL3AVR development kit and Atmel Studio software.
- Knowledge necessary to adjust the proper programming platform and cooperating systems to specific application.
See the laboratory
day 2 h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 3 h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 4 h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 5 h. 9.00 - 16.00
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!