Basics of vacuum technology
Equipment we use:
- Know the methods of preparing compressed air to use in vacuum systems
- Know the basic elements featured in vacuum systems
- Are able to design and modify vacuum handling systems to meet the requirements of industrial processes
- Know schematic diagrams of the vacuum systems
- Have the knowledge in the area of current trends in the development of vacuum systems
Poznaj naszą firmę
See the laboratory
day 2 h. 9.00 - 16.00
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- A two-course lunch – our cuisine is a combination of traditional, home-made meals known from the modern milk bars and dishes served in restaurants. Every day, there is a selection of soups and main courses.
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.