Pracujemy na sprzęcie:
- Knowledge and detailed information on PROFInet system
- Explanation of the differences resulting from the comparison with installations based on the communication in PROFibus DP
- Knowledge on the configuration of PROFInet and integration of devices made by different manufacturers
- Acquiring practical skills of implementing, controlling and diagnosing systems based on PROFInet
See the laboratory
- Individual workstations
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
day 2 h. 8.00 - 16.00
day 3 h. 8.00 - 16.00
day 4 h. 8.00 - 16.00
day 5 h. 8.00 - 13.00
- Ethernet in control systems
- Beginnings and development of PROFInet (CBA, IO)
- Comparison of PROFIbus and PROFInet
- Ethernet network:
- OSI model
- Transmission media
- Protocol and distribution of Ethernet frames
- Switching technologies
- TCP/IP protocol and its functions:
- IPv4 address structure
- Masking rule
- Communication between different stations over an IP network
- Identification in the IP network
- IP network parameterization and diagnostics
- CMD command lines
- Characteristics of the TCP and UDP protocols
- Application of firewalls
- PROFInet installation with a physical layer
- PROFInet IO:
- Models and tasks of the devices in PROFInet IO
- Communication channels and standards protocols
- Configuration, parameterization and launching PROFInet IO:
- Communication between stations
- Application relations (AR)
- Communication relations (CR)
- Methods of exchanging and refreshing process data
- Other bus systems and possibilities of integration with PROFInet IO
- Using diagnostic interrupts in error handling in PROFInet IO
- Using SNTP protocol for the diagnostic purposes
- Communication processors in PROFInet IO
- PROFInet CBA as a modular production system
- PROFInet as a real-time network, operation modes
- Elements of radio communication in PROFInet IO
Participants of the courses in industrial networks, PROFIBUS and PROFINET in particular, have at their disposal multi-element sets forming the extensive network, which allows performing a variety of exercises and tasks.
- 192 KB work memory
- 24 digital inputs
- 16 digital outputs
- 4 analog inputs
- 2 analog outputs
- Interface: MPI/DP ETHERNET/PROFINET
- ET-200S PROFINET and PROFIBUS
- CP 342-5 communication processor
- Distributed analog I/O modules TURCK BL20
- Remote digital I/O modules TURCK BL67
- Operator panel - Siemens OP177B
- Remote digital and analog I/O modules - IO-Link Balluff BNI 302, BNI 502, BNI 507
- Remote valve manifold (digital I/O) PNEUMAX Optyma
- Advanced diagnostic device - Softing PROFIBUS Tester 4,
- Pneumatic regulation valve - Parker with analog input
- Analog position/rotation sensors
- A set of different sensors - Balluff
- Valve manifolds - Parker, TURCK, PNEUMAX, Optyma
- A set of pneumatic cylinders with position sensors – Parker and PNEUMAX
- Binary signal simulator
- Analog input/output signal simulator (0-10V) with electronic voltage indicators
- Safety buttons and START/STOP buttons
- Drives with inverters (SINAMICS, Parker) controlled via the PROFInet bus
Diversity of our network stations based on equipment made by different manufacturers makes it possible for the participants to learn different installation and configuration methods for a variety of devices. Additionally, a number of interconnected network stations reflects as far as possible the actual field networks and provides students a unique opportunity to learn to diagnose and eliminate failures and errors occurring in the industrial field networks.
Our Industrial Network Laboratory is also equipped with SOFTING AG modern diagnostic devices for advanced industrial network diagnostics which are also widely used during the course.
STEP7: SIMATIC S7-300 is the most popular and the most commonly used PLC. It intended to be used with machine automation processes, in production lines and technological objects. SIMATIC S7-300 is a universal and modern automation system platform and enables constructing both autonomic and distributed control systems based on communication networks. Available communication interfaces PROFIBUS and Ethernet/PROFINET enable integrating controllers into a uniform production control system.
Tutor of the courses in PROFIBUS DP diagnostics is the manager of over 20 implementation projects and technological start-ups. Projects supervised by him are based on the following controllers and process stations: Siemens (S7-200, S7300), ABB (AC500, AC700, AC800F, AC800M), Beckhoff (BX9000, CX1000, CX1020, C6920), Omron (CPM2, CP1Li H, CJ), ifm-electronic. SCADA systems: WinCC, Movicon and HMI. They have been implemented in companies operating in the metal, food, petrochemical and chemical industry.Our tutors are industrial representatives with long-standing experience – automation engineers, designers, IT specialists . Professional competencies of our lecturers centre around such specialties as: PLC - Siemens Simatic Step 7 (LAD, FBD, SCL, STL, CFC), WinCC, Protool, WinCC Flexible, HMI, SCADA, FAT, SAT, FDS, Rockwell RSView, Rockwell - Allen Bradley PLC, Mitsubishi PLC serii Q, Proface, Delphi (Object Pascal), C++ (Borland C++ Builder, Microsoft Vislual C++, Qt) for Windows and Linux, SQL, ABB robot programming, Siemens: S7-300, S7-400, HMI, MPI, Industrial Ethernet, SEW and ABB drives, Profibus, Profinet, implementation projects, trainings, electronic drawing and P&I diagrams.
- Nemann P.: Systemy komunikacji w technice automatyzacji, COSiW 2003
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!