IT tools in project management monitoring - MS Project
Course aim:After completing the training, the participant:
- Is able to use the MS Project program in the process of planning and monitoring projects in the basic scope.
See the laboratory
Day 2 8.00 - 15.00
- A certificate of completion
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature (regarding stationary training)
- Writing aids (pen, notebook) - regarding stationary training
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice (regarding stationary training)
- Purpose of MS PROJECT application, application overview
- Defining the project goal - the project start or end date
- Describing the milestones of the venture
- Describing the scope of the project - work breakdown structure
- Ways of developing the project schedule - Gantt chart
- Defining project calendars
- Critical path analysis in the project
- Publishing information about the project - printouts
- Defining resources for the implementation of the project
- Assign resources to tasks
- Resource Cost Use Analysis - Budget
- Project balancing
- Project plan reports
- Track project implementation
- Data analysis in the project
- Case study "2" of the project
- Case study "3" of the project
During each training day, participants receive:
- Unlimited access to the Cechownia Cafe coffee bar, serving tea and high-quality freshly ground coffee. The bar is equipped with:
- NECTO Karisma - a professional espresso machine of Italian production.
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 - a professional espresso machine made in Switzerland.
- Two-course dinner - a combination of traditional, home-made flavors with meals served in restaurants.