Advanced operation and programming of CNC machine tools with HEIDENHAIN control
- Advanced operation of a CNC machine
- Using a multi-axis machine to practice set up and programming tasks with a measuring probe
- Plain text programming for multi-sided and five-axis machining using measurement systems
Poznaj naszą firmę
See the laboratory
- 21-hour professional practical course conducted on real industrial machines with HAIDENHAIN control systems
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
day 2 h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 3 h. 9.00 - 16.00
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
Our training rooms are large, spacious and air-conditioned. Training workstations for participants of our courses are fitted with professional equipment. Each participant has at their disposal: a computer with dedicated software, access to the latest tool catalogs, measuring devices and cutting tools. Please read the detailed description of the equipment used in our Training Center.
MACHINE TOOL - Five-axis machining center DMU60MB with Heidenhain iTNC530 control
Participants of the training courses work with the modern, five-axis machining center DMU60MB. A large-size machining tool with the following characteristics:
- Shortest cycle times at the highest quality.
- Unlimited performance with maximum flexibility.
- Fast and dynamic milling heads.
- Maximum work piece dimension 630x560x650mm.
- Simultaneous five-axis machining.
- High quality surface of the object milled thanks to the high rotary speed of the spindle ranging from 10,000 rpm to 42,000 rpm.
- Instant choice of the optimal solution and economizing on expensive retooling of the machine thanks to MASS system application (Multi Application System Sensor).
- Tool magazine 24 x HSK-A 63.
- Integrated scraper-band chip conveyor.
Heidenhain iTNC530 control
A versatile, workshop-oriented contouring control for milling, drilling and boring machines as well as machining centers.
A range of applications:
- Universal milling machines.
- High speed milling.
- Five-axis machining with swivel head and rotary table.
- Boring mills.
- Machining centers and automated machining.
- Optimized motion control.
- Short block processing times and special control strategies.
- Uniform digital design and integrated digital drive control (including inverters); this solution enables you to reach very high machining speeds and the best possible contour accuracy – particularly when machining 2-D contour or 3-D shapes.
- A function of DCM dynamic collision monitoring that enables cyclic monitoring of the machine’s working space for possible collisions with machine components and fixtures.
- A function of adaptive feed control AFC that automatically regulates the feed rate depending only on the respective spindle power consumption and other process data. This optimizes the machining time, supports tool monitoring and reduces machine wear.
Programming stations for HEIDENHAIN controls programming and training on a PC
The elements of each training set available to our participants is a controller keypad enabling programming, testing and optimizing smart.NC (only with iTNC 530), HEIDENHAIN conversational or DIN/ISO programs. A programming station substantially reduces machine idle times. On the programming station, you program on the same keyboard unit as at the machine.
With the programming station you work with the original control software. This ensures compatibility: Part programs created with the programming station run on any machine tool equipped with the appropriate control. A requirement for this to work is that the programming station software must have been adapted to the machine.
Our tutors are industrial representatives with a vast practical experience. Their main focus is on passing knowledge of the real examples of problems encountered in the process of using numerically controlled machines. They have implemented many systems and conducted a number of courses in CNC and CAD/CAM.
Additionally, thanks to our well-equipped library, the participants have access to specialist literature, journals and tool catalogs. The resources help with better understanding of the subject and extending the knowledge about machining for the more inquisitive learners.
Besides open training courses carried out in our Training Center we also organize courses at Client’s premises with the use of the available hardware platforms (iTNC 620, iTNC 530, TNC320, TNC640, others). Benefits of these courses:
- Possibility of adapting course program to Client’s needs and requirements.
- Manu practical exercises.
- Working with machines and systems available in the production halls of the Client.
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- NECTO Karisma – a professional Italian coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!