S7-SCL programming in TIA PORTAL
Objectives of the course:
- Learning about the operating principle and the concept of using a high-level programming language in TIA Portal environment
- Presentation of examples of applications where it is worth using SCL
- Learning to develop software, with the use of practical examples, using SCL
- Introduction to the process of diagnosing and monitoring program errors
Poznaj naszą firmę
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
day 2 h. 8.00 - 16.00
day 3 h. 8.00 - 16.00
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
We are available if you have any questions or concerns Apply or enquire about the course
regarding the accuracy of selected training
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- A two-course lunch – our cuisine is a combination of traditional, home-made meals known from the modern milk bars and dishes served in restaurants. Every day, there is a selection of soups and main courses.
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.