Industrial networks and communication interfaces -PROFInet, PROFIbus, AS-Interface and IO-Link
- 29th January, 2016r
- 26th February, 2016r
- 4th March, 2016r
- 18th March, 2016r
- 1st April, 2016r
- 8.30 - 9.00 - registration of participants, distribution of course materials
- 9.00 - 9.15 - official opening
- 9.15 - 10.15 - EMT-Systems: Communication networks in the industry
- 10.15 - 10.30 - BREAK
- 10.30 - 11.30 - EMT-Systems: Network interfaces dedicated to the industrial sensors
- 11.30 - 12.30 - EMT-Systems: Communication capacities of PROFINET
- 12.30 - 12.50 - LUNCH BREAK
- 12.50 - 13.10 - Visiting laboratories of EMT-Systems
- 13.10 - 13.15 - PNO: Activities of the PNO organization in Poland
- 13.15 - 13.55 - Siemens: PROFIBUS and PROFINET networks
- 13.55 - 14.20 - IFM: Intelligent factory
- 14.20 - 15.30 - EMT-Systems: Practical configuration of an example of the Profibus DP network
- 15.30 – End of the seminar
Number of participants
What does EMT TOUR mean?
- FREE CYCLICAL training workshops dedicated to the current problems, innovations and practical solutions.
- Renowned experts and lecturers – implementation engineers, designers, automation engineers, mechanical engineers, representatives of manufacturing.
- Topics matching the needs of manufacturing industry and maintenance services – control systems, automation control, drive systems, power hydraulics, industrial pneumatics, CNC machining.
- Content and equipment related engagement of the leading manufacturers: Siemens, Parker, Ponar, Balluff, ifm electronic, Beckhoff, HYDAC, Perschmann.
- Possibility of frequent, cyclical and personal communication with our Center.
- Integration of production plant employees and a group of leading providers of mechatronic components.
- Cooperation with trade magazines such as: Utrzymanie Ruchu [Maintenance Magazine], Służby Utrzymania Ruchu [Maintenance Services Magazine], Inżynieria Utrzymania Ruchu [Plant Engineering].
- Mini trade fair organized by the training room.
- Catering and refreshments.
- Advertising gadgets and surprise gifts.
In the first half of 2016, the Engineering Training Center EMT-Systems has delivered a cycle of meetings on the industrial networks.
Experts from EMT-Systems, ifm electronic and Siemens have shared their experience in working with industrial networks. 5 times, the patio of the Science and Technology Park TECHNOPARK in Gliwice filled with conversations about production, maintenance and quality. PF electronic and Balluff were partners of the events. Media patronage over EMT TOUR was provided by the magazine Służby Utrzymania Ruchu (Maintenance Services Magazine) published by Forum Media.
EMT-Tour is a series of workshops that are a chance to get to know the latest news from the industry. There were 5 meetings:
- 29 January 2016 (8.30-15.30)
- 26 February 2016 (8:30-15:30)
- 4 March 2016(8:30-15:30)
- 18 March 2016(8:30-15:30)
- 1 April 2016 (8:30-15:30)
Each time, EMT TOUR workshops attract around 60 participants, which means that around 300 people took part in the whole cycle of meetings. The organizer – the Engineering Training Center EMT-Systems makes every effort for EMT TOUR to focus on the key topics discussed in the production industry.