Extrusion - basic course
- Practical knowledge of extrusion shaping methods
- Advanced knowledge of tools for cutting, bending and shaping
- Designing technological processes for extruded products
See the laboratory
Day 2: 9.00 - 16.00
Day 3: 9.00 - 16.00
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
Our rooms and laboratories are AC equipped and spacious. During the training we use various exhibits and elements used in extrusion processes.
We discuss most common faults and how to abate them. Plastic working processes are analysed based on video materials.
- an original educational script: Extrusion basics
- Technicians, engineers and everyone interested in gaining or enhancing their knowledge in the field of extrusion techniques
- Employees of repair and maintenance departments, workers operating die machining tools
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!