Statistical methods in TPM
- Theoretical and practical knowledge about SPC, MSA (R&R and ARM – continuous data) and other statistical methods useful for everyday work in a maintenance department
- Practical acquisition of methodology of working with implementation problems
- Acquiring the skills of controlling the process by factors: Cp, Cpk, Cm, Cmk, X-R graphs (continuous data) and p (attribute data)
See the laboratory
day 2 h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 3 h. 8.00 - 15.00
- A certificate of completion
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature (regarding stationary training)
- Writing aids (pen, notebook) - regarding stationary training
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice (regarding stationary training)
During each training day, participants receive:
- Unlimited access to the Cechownia Cafe coffee bar, serving tea and high-quality freshly ground coffee. The bar is equipped with:
- NECTO Karisma - a professional espresso machine of Italian production.
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 - a professional espresso machine made in Switzerland.
- Two-course dinner - a combination of traditional, home-made flavors with meals served in restaurants.