Standards and directives for machinery
List of trainings:
BM1The assessment of conformity of machines and devices against the requirements of applicable directives (terms of CE marking)
BM4The construction and operation of technical devices applied in potentially explosive atmospheres (requirements of directives ATEX (2014/34/EU) and Ex (1999/92/EC))
Benefits of our courses
Courses organized by EMT-SYSTEMS provide the opportunity to acquire theoretical knowledge and become practically acquainted with appliances, systems and their operation:
- 30% of time is devoted to lectures,
- 70% of time is designated for all active forms of participation – workshops and exercises.
WHY TRAIN WITH US?
- We are innovative, effective, flexible and fast,
- Our priority is quality and practical effects, the proof of which are the numerous references we have received,
- We value competency, reliability, mutual trust and an atmosphere of cooperation,
- We focus on professional and competent approach to the client,
- We use systematic and advanced monitoring of our services,
- We are open to all suggestions, comments and proposals of our clients,
- We work with verified, experienced staff who are constantly improving their qualifications,
- We place great emphasis on precise modifications of training forms, methods and programs to suit the needs of our clients,
- We build long-lasting and based on mutual satisfaction bonds with our clients.