PROGRAMMING MITSUBISHI GOT OPERATOR PANELS GT DESIGNER3
Course aim:After completing the training, the participant:
- Can configure PLC systems and HMI panels
- Has the ability to create visualization screens using basic and advanced elements
- Knows the capabilities of Mitsubishi operator panels and PLCs
- Has knowledge and uses it independently when working with the GT Designer3 application
See the laboratory
day 2 8.00 - 16.00
day 3 8.00 - 16.00
- Individual workstations
- Extra free training hours for practice
- A certificate of completion
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature (regarding stationary training)
- Writing aids (pen, notebook) - regarding stationary training
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice (regarding stationary training)
During each training day, participants receive:
- Unlimited access to the Cechownia Cafe coffee bar, serving tea and high-quality freshly ground coffee. The bar is equipped with:
- NECTO Karisma - a professional espresso machine of Italian production.
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 - a professional espresso machine made in Switzerland.
- Two-course dinner - a combination of traditional, home-made flavors with meals served in restaurants.