IO-Link interface - quick reconfiguration
of the sensor process parameters
- Independent application launching using the communication modules - Profinet - IO-Link
- Configuring the application controlling the parameters of the selected sensor via Siemens TIA Portal software
- Diagnostics of systems using IO-Link interface
See the laboratory
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
- General information, capabilities and limitations of the IO-Link interface
- Identifying the proper powering option, process connections, cabling options
- Basic parameters, system components, essential software
- IODD file support and parameter configuration for optic sensors, flow and temperature monitors, proximity sensors and rotary angle encoders
- Launching the application via Profinet - IO-Link communication modules,
- Independent configuration of the application controlling the parameters of the selected sensor via Siemens TIA Portal software.
Our trainers have extensive theoretical and practical technical knowledge and are respected practitioners with years of documented work experience and many completed implementation and repair projects. In addition, they provide consulting services and work as experts in drive and control systems for the renowned national trade periodicals. During trainings, their main focus is on passing the knowledge of the real examples they have encountered in their professional work.
Our trainers are open to all suggestions made by the participants. It is very common that during trainings the group discusses the issues beyond the scope of the standard program that cover specific aspects of the students work.
Completed courses also lead to cooperation between EMT Systems Ltd. and representatives of industrial facilities in the following areas: projects, modernization and commissioning of the machine hydraulic systems and technological lines.
- P. de Larminat, Y. Thomas.Automatyka - układy liniowe. Sygnały i układy. WNT, Warszawa, 1983.
- E. Rosołowski. Cyfrowe przetwarzanie sygnałów w automatyce elektroenergetycznej. AOW Exit, Warszawa, 2000.
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!