Programming and operation of CNC
machines with MAZATROL control system
- Writing machining programs based on MAZATROL controllers
- Writing machining programs for the milled and turned elements
- Design and operation of the numerically controlled machine tools
- Learning to operate the numerically controlled machines with MAZATROL control
Poznaj naszą firmę
See the laboratory
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
Sterowanie CNC – MAZATROL
Trainings at the client’s premises are carried
out with the use of available hardware platforms:
- Coordinate systems used in CNC machine tools, dimensioning methods, selecting and setting zero points
- Movement, preparatory, miscellaneous and auxiliary functions, structure of the machining program in ISO code
- Writing machining programs based on executive drawings of machine parts, program in ISO code
- Design of MAZAK machines, introduction and description of tools, tool compensation, entering cutting data, positioning the machined materials, setting zero points
- Practical exercises related to the above mentioned topics
- Introduction to dialog programming with MAZATROL
- Practice on the available MAZAK machines
- Practical examination testing skills of operating and programming CNC machine tools
In order to enable participants to practice their skills, it is necessary for the client to provide a machine tool, materials and cutting and measurement tools (calipers, micrometers, gauge blocks) as well as mounting elements adjusted to the type of the material provided.
It is also possible to machine the elements that will be further processed in the firm.
As regards the practical part of the training in at the client’s premises, we use the machine tools and the machine park available in the facility. It is also possible to use client’s own technical documentation of the company.
Watch a video presenting laboratories of numerically controlled machine tools used during our professional engineering trainings.
Our tutors are industrial representatives with a vast practical experience. Their main focus is on passing knowledge of the real examples of problems encountered in the process of using numerically controlled machines. They have implemented many systems and conducted a number of courses in CNC and CAD/CAM.
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- NECTO Karisma – a professional Italian coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!