EMT-SYSTEMS Ltd. has been implementing the project subsidized with EU funding „Financing the process of obtaining the industrial property protection for the industrial designs of EMT-SYSTEMS Ltd.”
The aim of the project is gaining the rights of registering 5 industrial designs in the European Union (28 member countries), regarding 5 innovative training workstations to learn the following skills:
- basic skills of programming and configuration of programmable logic controllers (PLC),
- advanced skills of programming and configuration of programmable logic controllers (PLC),
- programming and configuration of programmable logic controllers (PLC) with particular focus on data exchange via industrial networks PROFINET/PROFIBUS,
- operating principles, configuration and implementation of industrial sensor systems,
- a production machine designed for industrial assembly and qualitative verification of the selected elements and functions of the hydraulic damper.
Protection of the rights to the industrial designs will result in the development of the firm and strengthening its position on the market. From the economic point of view, the company will protect its original solutions against copying or counterfeiting by the competitors.
The registered industrial designs will lead to an increase in market value of the company. The industrial designs may also be the subject of sale of license agreements, which may result in the increase of company’s income by launching new projects that would feature these designs.
Value of the project: 11 596.00 PLN, including VAT 1 196.00 PLN
EU funding: 5 200.00 PLN
EMT-SYSTEMS Ltd. has been implementing the project subsidized with EU funding „The purchase of a pro-innovative service in order to implement the innovative training service in EMT-SYSTEMS Ltd.”
The aim of the project is gaining the knowledge by the applicant in the area of the protection of intellectual property, consulting in developing a business model for the purposes of implementing the innovative training service, increase of the rented space and providing laboratory equipment that will be used in the implementation of the project. The result of the project will be introducing the innovative training service in the field of hydrotronics with 2 levels of proficiency – basic and advanced course. Extending our training offer will contribute to strengthening the position of our company on the market, and subsequently to the increase of the sales revenue.
Value of the project: 238 251.00 PLN, including VAT 44 551.00 PLN
EU funding: 129 990.00 zł