Authorized partner of SIEMENS Industry Software
The Engineering Training Center EMT-Systems is the authorized training partner for the producer of PLM solutions – Siemens PLM Software. The contract signed between the institutions enables us to run certified courses. Constant supervision of our courses by Siemens guarantees gaining firsthand knowledge, highest quality and access to the latest software and course materials.
EMT-SYSTEMS is a member of Profibus PNO Polska
PROFIBUS PNO Polska is the organization engaged in the development and standardization of industrial networks in automation systems. It helps the users and manufacturers of PROFIBUS and PROFINET devices to implement the latest and best solutions and technologies. The association provides their members with easy and constant access to knowledge and technical information.
Our cooperation with IFM is based on using the company’s equipment during the courses in Industrial Automation, Sensor Technology, ASI industrial networks and Pneumatics. It allows the participants to work with up-to-date industrial equipment.
Authorized training partner for SEW EURODRIVE
The Engineering Training Center EMT-Systems has been chosen as a training partner of SEW EURODRIVE – one of the European leaders in drive systems. Due to our partnership, we are able to offer you trainings in the operation and configuration of company’s products. SEW EURODRIVE drive systems are also used during our standard trainings in order to add variety to practical exercises and work with real industrial elements (PROFIBUS DP communication, power hydraulics)
- Unique training conditions in Laboratiories equipped with elements by three renowned manufacturers: Balluff, Turck, IFM
- An opportunity to acquire practical knowledge thanks to numerous exercises with the real devices
- Comprehensive and professional course materials prepared by the specialists in the field of industrial sensors and robots
- Unique teaching methods combined with the modern multimedia techniques
- Experienced lecturers from the maintenance departments and design companies; authors of many publications on the subject
- Excellent organization of the training and constant assistance to the participants throughout the entire course
- Professionalism, reliability and nice atmosphere during the course
z zakresu systemów sterowania i wizualizacji to:
Laboratories of Sensors and Industrial Networks
Laboratory of sensors
Classes take place in a modern Laboratory of Sensors and Industrial Networks equipped with training positions featuring sensing elements of all types currently available in industrial automation.
Participants have at their disposal training positions featuring:
- Optic sensors
- Gas and liquid temperature flow sensors
- Position sensors:
- Induction sensors
- Proximity sensors
- Capacity sensors
- Magnetic sensors
- Colour sensors
- Temperature monitors