Why train with us?
- We are innovative, effective, flexible and fast
- Our priority is quality and practical effects, the proof of which are the numerous references we have received
- We value competency, reliability, mutual trust and an atmosphere of cooperation
- We use systematic and advanced monitoring of our services
- We work with verified, experienced staff who are constantly improving their qualifications
- We place great emphasis on precise modifications of training forms, methods and programs to suit the needs of our clients
- We are open to all suggestions, comments and proposals of our clients
- We build long-lasting and based on mutual satisfaction bonds with our clients
We also conduct organize trainings at Client’s site anywhere in Poland
The Engineering Training Center participates in training projects subsidized by the European Union within the framework of the European Social Fund.
Looking for training? Have questions?
+48 32 335 85 19
Effective protection in industrial automation
Safety Integrated is a contribution to the safety in the industrial automation environment, which brings savings, flexibility and protection.
Providing solutions for the diverse and constantly changing demands of the industry on the global scale requires far-sighted planning. Current trends in machine safety are far from the partial and short-term solutions and focused on universal and complex alternatives. It doesn’t only concern basic safety level, but also standard machine components including their design and programming. Safety Integrated fully complies with these requirements, which is why it may translate into your company’s big step forward.
Benefits of Safety Integrated
- Safety technology and standard automation combined in one system
- Safe communication thanks to simple, standard field buses
- Low engineering costs thanks to the application of standard software in safety technology
- Easy and practical operation, which translates into full acceptance of the operators
- Effective, fast diagnostic functions – for the highest machine availability
- Cost reduction due to reduced need of extra equipment, quick installation and more efficient engineering
- Excellent training conditions in a modern and professional CAD Laboratory equipped with PCs featuring the software in a version specified by the client
- Numerous practical exercises – an opportunity to gain practical skills
- Professional documentation
- Outstanding, highly qualified lecturers with an extensive technical knowledge in the field of design, implementation, maintenance and repair of devices and systems based on SIMATIC solutions.
In addition each participant will acquire
- Professional documentation including numerous examples and presenting the topics in a clear, transparent and comprehensible manner
- Certificate of participation proving acquired skills and knowledge prepared in two languages – Polish and English