Cost management in a Maintenance Department
Key objective of the course is passing practical knowledge (project simulation) needed to develop a simple project of reducing costs according to the following steps:
- Collecting data and preparing budgets
- Preparing a final report
Benefits for participants:
- Analysis of strengths and weaknesses of Maintenance Departments
- Development of the ability to identify and eliminate costs
- Increased work effectiveness
- Learning about the methods and techniques of handling costs in Maintenance Departments
See the laboratory
day 2 h. 8.00 - 15.00
- A certificate of completion
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature (regarding stationary training)
- Writing aids (pen, notebook) - regarding stationary training
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice (regarding stationary training)
During each training day, participants receive:
- Unlimited access to the Cechownia Cafe coffee bar, serving tea and high-quality freshly ground coffee. The bar is equipped with:
- NECTO Karisma - a professional espresso machine of Italian production.
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 - a professional espresso machine made in Switzerland.
- Two-course dinner - a combination of traditional, home-made flavors with meals served in restaurants.