Electrical engineering and control cabinet equipment
Equipment we use:
- Reading circuit diagrams and identification of devices in the control cabinet
- Terminating cables and creating electrical connections according to the documentation (e.g. connecting I/O of the PLC)
- Control wire protection
- Building and diagnosing relay control systems (e.g. star-delta starters)
- Diagnosing PLC peripheral circuits
- Using digital multimeters
- Unassisted measurement of various signals that can be found in automation (current, voltage, resistance thermometers PT100)
- Detecting and repairing malfunctions of the automation equipment
Poznaj naszą firmę
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
We are available if you have any questions or concerns Apply or enquire about the course
regarding the accuracy of selected training
Training rooms and laboratories - large and spacious. Student workstations have been fitted with specialist equipment. Each participant has their own individual workstation designed to learn and solve problems from the field of electrical engineering and industrial automation. The multi-component teaching units enable designing and building advanced control cabinets and provide a possibility of doing tasks and exercises from a wide range of subjects.
Student workstations, due to their diversity and unique construction based on devices from many different manufacturers, give students a chance to learn different methods of installing devices in a control cabinet and diagnosing faults in control systems.
A MULTI-COMPONENT MODEL OF A CONTROL CABINET
Participants have at their disposal individual workstations that are models of a real control cabinet. During the course, they practice connecting particular electrotechnical devices.
The workstation is composed of:
- NO/N buttons and lights
- Frequency converter and resistance thermometer PT100
- Signal converters (resistance to voltage, current to voltage)
- Contactors and relays
- Separating relays (mechanical and semiconductors)
- Safety relays
- Time relays
- Limit switches
- 230VAC/24VDC power supply unit
- Protection systems (residual current device, motor protection switch, overcurrent circuit breaker - mechanical, overcurrent circuit breaker - electronic)
Each participant has access to basic measurement tools:
- Digital multi-functional meters to measure AC and DC, as well as flow and resistance of AC/DC and for flow and capacity measurements
- A voltage tester for AC/DC from 12 V to 1000 V AC / 1000 V DC, IP65
MULTI-PURPOSE ELECTROTECHNICAL DEVICES
Participants have access to multi-purpose assembly tools:
- Application tool for sleeves, according to DIN 46228-4 0,5 mm² bis 2,5 mm² with a forced block, magazine, cutting unit, wire stripping unit, twisting unit and crimping unit
- Cable shears
- Diagonal cutting pliers
- Wire stripping pliers
- Crimping tools
- Combination pliers
- Half round nose pliers
- Adjustable spanners
- Flat-head screwdrivers VDE 0,4x2,5/0,5x3,0/1,0x4,0/1,0x 5,5, cross-slot screwdrivers: PHO/PH1/PH2
- Control cabinet keys
- Sleeve kits
- Tape measures
- Protection against electric shock in electrical equipment with an operating voltage not greater than 1 kV
- Degrees of protection in electrical enclosures
- Protection classes for electrical and electronic appliances
- Voltage and earthing systems
- Cable and terminal markings
- Anti-shock protection measures in electric appliances
- Rules for working with electrical equipment
- Conditions for carrying out the works
- Types of work orders
- Fire protection
- Fire-extinguishing agents and equipment
- Fire emergency procedure
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- A two-course lunch – our cuisine is a combination of traditional, home-made meals known from the modern milk bars and dishes served in restaurants. Every day, there is a selection of soups and main courses.
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.