Modern SIEMENS drive technologies in practical industrial applications
- 24th April, 2015
- 29th May, 2015
- 26th June, 2015
- 8.30 - 9.00 – registration of participants, distribution of course materials
- 9.00 - 9.15 – official opening
- 9.15 - 10.15 - Industrial drive technologies – methods of selecting, programming and diagnostics of drives with freely adjustable operation parameters – part1
- 10.15 - 10.30 - BREAK
- 10.30 - 11.00 - Industrial drive technologies – methods of selecting, programming and diagnostics of drives with freely adjustable operation parameters – part 2
- 11.00 - 12.00 - Implementation of SIEMENS converters in modern industrial applications
- 12.00 - 12.30 - BREAK
- 12.30 - 13.45 - Practical aspects of using Sinamics G120, Sinamics S120, Micromaster and Simotion drives
- 13.45 - 14.30 - Discussion, presentation of laboratories, end of the seminar.
Number of participants
What does EMT TOUR mean?
- FREE CYCLICAL training workshops dedicated to the current problems, innovations and practical solutions.
- Renowned experts and lecturers – implementation engineers, designers, automation engineers, mechanical engineers, representatives of manufacturing.
- Topics matching the needs of manufacturing industry and maintenance services – control systems, automation control, drive systems, power hydraulics, industrial pneumatics, CNC machining.
- Content and equipment related engagement of the leading manufacturers: Siemens, Parker, Ponar, Balluff, ifm electronic, Beckhoff, HYDAC, Perschmann.
- Possibility of frequent, cyclical and personal communication with our Center.
- Integration of production plant employees and a group of leading providers of mechatronic components.
- Cooperation with trade magazines such as: Utrzymanie Ruchu [Maintenance Magazine], Służby Utrzymania Ruchu [Maintenance Services Magazine], Inżynieria Utrzymania Ruchu [Plant Engineering].
- Mini trade fair organized by the training room.
- Catering and refreshments.
- Advertising gadgets and surprise gifts.
During these meetings, participants had a chance to learn about the solutions of the most common problems encountered while working with electric drives and the latest hardware applications in this respect.
The topic of the event, attracted many specialists, who actively participated in discussions and practical activities. Lecturers from Siemens – Grzegorz Drabik and Wojciech Flok, as well as specialists from EMT-Systems – PhD, Eng Mariusz Hetmańczyk and Andrzej Kasprzycki presented current tendencies on the market and problems with implementing drive technologies.
Workshops were also an opportunity to personally meet representatives of our Center, visit our training rooms, laboratories and see the equipment used for training courses.
Amongst all participants, we have drawn the winners of free training courses in our Center.
- TNS1: Siemens SINAMICS G120
- TNS2: Siemens MICROMASTER 4
- TNS3: Simens SINAMICS G120 – konfiguracja, uruchomienie, diagnostyka
- TNS4: Siemens SIMOTION – konfiguracja, uruchomienie, diagnostyka