Processing of plastics - injection moulding
Our competences were trusted by:
- Acquiring complex knowledge about injection molding of plastics;
- Acquiring skills of designing an injection molding process;
- Acquiring skills of selecting parameters for an injection molding process;
- Introduction to the injection molding machine design;
- Acquiring skills of assessing the quality of the injection molded piece;
- Acquiring skills of diagnosing the injection and preventing potential defects of the final product.
See the laboratory
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
For closed trainings the course program and materials presented may be customized to meet the specific needs of our customers, within the suggested course content.
Participants of the courses have at their disposal equipment and machines available in a given workplace. We can also use the documentation provided by the client.
Training sessions are carried out by industrial representatives and long-standing member of academic staff from units of higher education with considerable experience in implementation and repair projects. Our tutors work for large industrial plants solving technical problems and performing engineering tasks.
This training is addressed to workers who want to gain or enhance their knowledge on plastics, their production and processing methods.
The main objective of the course is presenting basic theory related to plastics with a view to its practical application in the industry.
Benefits for participants
- Use the fundamental terms in the field of plastics processing
- Understand the basic theory presented during the course
- Understand the necessity of respecting rules for machine exploitation
- Know how to apply the acquired information in practical aspects of their work