Operating and programing CNC machines
– tailored training
We offer you a tailor-made training for firms that wish to train a particular group of employees. Subject and content of the course is individually arranged according to customer’s needs according to the information provided by the client.
See the laboratory
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
The training room with an area of about 150m2, air-conditioned, large and spacious. Working positions for students are expertly equipped. Each participant has access to the latest tool directories. The installed cameras display the current operation of the machines via projector.
Our training rooms allow working on actual industrial machines based on the state-of-the-art control systems – SINUMERIK, FANUC, Haidenhain and OKUMA.
For practical exercises we use our own machine park that features many diversified tools. Depending on the degree of the course and level of the group, we offer our students the following fleet of machine tools:
CNC Laboratory - machinesGE Fanuc 0i Mate-TD driver - lathe WAFO TMK 25
- The lathe designed for efficient mass production of parts
- Fanuc 0i-mate control
- Hitachi inverter
- Transit hydraulic chuck Ф = 160
- Cooling and lighting installation
- Closed Workspace
- 6-position toolhead
- Center adapted to efficient mass production of parts
- Telescopic covers of the X, Y, Z axes guideway
- Elements to set up the machine at the workplace
- Screw roller gearboxes in all 3 axes - direct drive from the engine
- The lighting installation
- Tool cooling
- Carousel tool magazine for 10 tools, HSK-A63 spindle end
- Precision ballscrews in 3 axes
- Chain type chip conveyor with a bath
- SINUMERIK 828
- 6 tools head type revolver
- 3 jaw fi80 handle
- Complete electronics for 3 axes
- Working area: X = 500 mm, Y = 700 mm, Z = 180 mm
- Maximum diameter of the rotating tool = 8 mm
- Maximum feed rates: Temporary - function G0 = 4000 mm / min; Working - Function G1 = 1 - 3000 mm / min
- Liquid-cooled spindle 2.2 kW
- Table load capacity = 20 kg
The tools used during coursesEquipment and accessories available at working stations:
- measuring instruments:
- gauge blocks
- demonstration tools:
- turning tools with indexable inserts
- folding tool
- special tools
- cutter heads
Watch a video presenting laboratories of numerically controlled machine tools used during our professional engineering trainings.
Experienced programmer and operator with long-standing work experience, examiner in the Regional Examination Board for machine operators in Jaworzno. He also works for industrial plants sharing his knowledge on programming and operating numerically controlled machines and conducts trainings for industry workers. Designers and construction engineers implementing NX CAM software.
A well-equipped library enables our students to access professional literature, trade periodicals and tool catalogs. The available literature helps better understand the subject and facilitates broadening the knowledge in the field of machining.
- Stach B.: Podstawy programowania obrabiarek sterowanych numerycznie. WSiP, Warszawa 1999
- Jan KOSMOL (red.): Programowanie obrabiarek sterowanych numerycznie. Politechnika Śląska 2007
- Habrat W.: Operator obrabiarek sterowanych numerycznie. KaBe, Krosno 2003
Benefits for participants
- Practice on actual industrial machines
- Many hours of exercises
- Gaining skills to operate the machine single-handedly
- Learning about computer machining simulators
- Support of qualified and experienced tutors
- Certificate of participation issued also in the chosen foreign language
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!