- Individual monitoring and diagnostics of machines and devices using thermographic cameras
- Proper and skillful operation of thermal imaging cameras
- Measuring temperature using thermal imaging cameras
- Presentation of quantitative and qualitative methods and criteria for evaluation of technical condition of mechanical and electric machines and devices
- Observations in infrared and interpretation of the thermographic images
See the laboratory
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
day 2 h. 9.00 - 16.00
Training rooms and laboratories are large, spacious and air-conditioned. Work benches for the participants have been fitted with specialist equipment. Participants have access to PCs with simulation software, latest product catalogs, diagnostic tools and real research objects used for practical exercises.
During training, we use thermographic cameras with software and auxiliary accessories, and physical model of the black body. Additional aids – heat sources.
DATA COLLECTING AND ANALYZING STATION
Participants perform tasks and exercises using the VIBEXERT II analyzer expanded to include a new, color display with modern, graphic user interface. The processor facilitates faster measurements, processing of the measured signals and analyzing the symptoms of defects without the necessity of abandoning the tested machine.
Standard functions of the machine:
- Highest-quality color display.
- Information about the machine and battery status
- Ergonomic keyboard
- Automatic backlight adjusts to the ambience
- Diodes on the display interpret the results compliant with ISO standards or values defined by the user
Data is downloaded directly from the high performance hydraulic power unit from PARKER.
SHAFT ALIGNMENT STATION
Participants perform tasks and exercises using PRUFTECHNIK SHAFTALIGN device for laser shaft alignment.
Standard functions of the device:
- active clock measurement mode; intelligent and precise alignment with electronic inclinometer, embedded in the sensor. Sensor angular position is automatically controlled and considered during shaft rotation and for that reason the measurement may be started at any position and continued in any direction of shaft rotation with the min. angle of 70°,
- high resolution TFT color display
- UniBeam- single laser technology for easy set-up
- automatic evaluation of alignment condition thanks to TolCheck table of tolerances
- automatic calculations of vertical and horizontal coupling and live display on the screen
- alignment of uncoupled and nonrotatable shafts
- static measurement mode – requires any 3 of the 8 available 45° measurement positions
- saves measurement reports as PDF to a USB memory stick
- saves up to 50 measurement files
- automatic data recording when the device is off or there is no power
- soft foot measurement: measurement, correction and printing the report
- ALIGNMENT REPORTER software for printing reports and data archiving
Our trainers have extensive technical knowledge and broad experience supported by years of documented work in various implementation projects. What’s more, they are experts in diagnostics of machines and offer their consultation in different projects. During the trainings, their main focus is on passing knowledge of the real examples they have encountered in their professional work. In addition, they provide consulting services and work as experts for renowned trade periodicals. During trainings, their main focus is on passing knowledge of the real examples they have encountered in their professional work.
Our trainers are open to all suggestions made by the participants. It is very common that during trainings the group discusses the issues beyond the scope of the standard program that cover specific aspects of the students work.
Completed courses also lead to cooperation between EMT Systems Ltd. and representatives of industrial facilities in the following areas: projects, modernization, diagnostics of industrial systems and technological lines.
- A textbook: Diagnostics of industrial systems – basics prepared by the Engineering Training Center EMT-Systems and covering the topics included in the course content. View some of the pages:
- Bogusław Więcek, Gilbert De Mey: Termowizja w podczerwieni. Podstawy i zastosowania. PAK, Warszawa 2011
- Sebastian Dudzik, Waldemar Minkina: Infrared Thermography: Errors and Uncertainties. John Wiley & Sons Inc. 2009
- Praca zbiorowa red. Henryk Madura: Pomiary termowizyjne w praktyce. Wydawnictwo PAK, Warszawa 2004
- Waldemar Minkina: Pomiary termowizyjne – przyrządy i metody Wydawnictwo Politechniki Częstochowskiej, Częstochowa 2004
The training is addressed to the following technical services:
- technical and engineering staff responsible for maintenance in their everyday work
- employees of diagnostic departments
- employees of other departments, such as electric, mechanical, measurement and automation departments
- employees of production and engineering departments (for instance testing department)
Benefits for participants
- understand the basic issues related to the phenomenon of generating a vibration and their propagation as well as their effect on the operation of machines
- use standards for the purposes of defining vibration levels and classifying equipment for repair
- select sensors, measuring methods, measuring circuit configuration and analysis of measurement results (at the same time being able to identify the source of malfunction)
- interpret symptoms of machine’s malfunction on the basis of diagnostic signals (damage to rolling and hydrodynamic bearings, transmissions, electrical machines and others)
- Excellent training conditions in professionally equipped Laboratory of Vibroacoustics
- A large number of practical exercises to facilitate the acquisition of specific skills.
- A wide range of teaching aids that help strengthen the acquired knowledge.
- Professional staff of trainers with many years of practical and theoretical experience.
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!