Diagnostics, maintenance and repairs of hydraulic devices and systems
Equipment we use:
After completing the course, the participant:
- knows the most important rules for safe use and maintenance of hydraulic devices
- knows methods of finding and eliminating typical defects of hydrostatic system elements
- is able to diagnose and evaluate technical condition of drive’s elements based on the analysis of the selected parameters of hydraulic system’s operation
- knows methods of inspecting technical condition of hydraulically powered machines and devices
- is able to identify irregularities and knows how to eliminate them in a fast and effective way
- knows the principles of monitoring and analyzing the physical and chemical parameters of hydraulic fluids
- is equipped with practical skills and technical awareness regarding renovation and current and periodic repairs
- Reduction of downtime for machines and devices that is caused by defects of hydraulic drive’s elements
- Increased reliability and efficiency of hydraulic system’s operation
Poznaj naszą firmę
See the laboratory
- An extensive practical course conducted on industrial elements and hydraulic systems
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
day 2 h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 3 h. 9.00 - 16.00
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
| Diagnostics of technical condition of hydraulic system’s elements
Conventional hydraulicsThe workstations have a unique and Poland’s only design enabling exercises on different levels of advancement:
- assembly and testing the operation of freely configured conventionally or electrically controlled hydraulic systems
- conducting field tests of typical hydraulic components (pumps, pressure valves of the designed hydraulic systems)
- simple, convenient and quick installation of the designed hydraulic systems
- testing the operation and observing the operation of a power system, pressure valves, directional and flow rate control valves and actuators
- acquiring skills in the field of design and installation of the electro-hydraulic systems of electric and proportional relay control
The workstations of electrohydraulics and proportional hydraulicsThe workstations have a unique and Poland’s only design enabling exercises on different levels of advancement:
- assembly and testing the operation of freely configured hydraulic systems, proportionally controlled in open or closed circuits
- acquiring skills in the field of design and installation of the electrohydraulic systems of electric and proportional relay control
- parameterization of proportional systems
The workstations of visualization and regulation of hydraulics system operationThe bench for practical exercises presents the classic operation of the hydraulic system. By using components made of PMMA, clearly visible are the channels, flows and the interior of each component used in the system while it is running. The bench is controlled by the automation system with visualization on the operator panel. The system is used to present to the participants the operation of the hydraulic systems, their strengths, weaknesses and the most failure-prone spots with methods of quick troubleshooting. Components of the system:
- valve block
- hydraulic accumulator
- working medium tank
- control panel with operator panel.
Advanced stations of mobile hydraulic drivesThe station of mobile hydraulic drives and mobile control systems in proportional technology – Iqan control system – Parker Hannifin.
The station of mobile drives with Load Sensing SystemThe station of mobile hydraulic drives equipped with drive system featuring a variable displacement pump and the Load Sensing control system (LS).
Unique teaching aidsDuring our courses, we also use unique teaching elements and components:
- tailor-made sections of all hydraulic system components
- we disassemble the components in order to show the classic failure consequences
Specialist toolsParticipants learn and perform a series of exercises using professional industrial tools and measuring equipment. At your disposal:
- Parker Service Master Plus analyzer used to measure i.a.: flow, temperature and pressure of the working medium
- HYDAC HMG 3010 analyzer used to measure i.a.: flow, temperature and pressure of the working medium
- A device filling the circuit with the working medium
- A working medium quality analyzer
- Many others
The teaching process is being supported by Fluid-SIM H. The software helps to learn the principles of the design and simulation of hydraulic and electrohydraulic control systems. The software enables analyzing the increase of the level and rate of the flow, pressure drops in the valves as well as designating the velocity and accelerations of the cylinder’s pistons.
Our trainers have extensive theoretical and practical technical knowledge and are respected practitioners with years of documented work experience and many completed implementation and repair projects. In addition, they provide consulting services and work as experts in drive and control systems for the renowned national trade periodicals. During trainings, their main focus is on passing the knowledge of the real examples they have encountered in their professional work.
Our trainers are open to all suggestions made by the participants. It is very common that during trainings the group discusses the issues beyond the scope of the standard program that cover specific aspects of the students work.
Completed courses also lead to cooperation between EMT Systems Ltd. and representatives of industrial facilities in the following areas: projects, modernization and commissioning of the machine hydraulic systems and technological lines.
- perfect training conditions in the professionally equipped Laboratory of hydraulic drives and control systems,
- a large number of practical exercises to facilitate the acquisition of specific skills,
- a wide range of teaching aidspomocy dydaktycznych that help strengthen the acquired knowledge,
- a professional staff of trainers with many years of practical and theoretical experience.
- Protective overalls
- Disposable gloves
Apart from the open courses organized in our offices, we also offer a selection of courses in power hydraulics organized at our clients’ premises. These trainings are characterized by:
- a training scheme based on the individually chosen topics and tailored course materials
- in-depth analysis of the hydraulic diagrams provided by the client
- practical exercises on the industrial components
- exercises with the machines and systems from client’s production hall
We have our own car fleet and mobile units for basic exercises and unassisted assembly of the systems. Their sophisticated design and specially arranged functionality enable the realization of atop quality training outside the EMT-Systems laboratory of power hydraulics.
After the training the participant will know:
- Revision, consolidation or acquisition of knowledge regarding the operation and maintenance of hydraulic devices in terms of health and safety regulations and environment protection
- Revision, consolidation or acquisition of knowledge regarding the design and operation of the fundamental hydraulic elements
- Acquiring the skills of self-reliant decision making when dealing with technical problems and failures
- Stimulation of participants’ interest in technical development and improvement of machine design and maintenance
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- NECTO Karisma – a professional Italian coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!